Alium Academy RP || Main Thread

Luca James O’Neill

“You know me by now.” He said with a smile. He walked up to the girl, his leg still feeling a bit weird without the weight on it. When he reached her, he waved again. Did she not see me the first time? “Hi. I’m Luca.” He pointed to Salem. “That’s Salem. Who are you?”

@HermanEpisode
@theother51

ROSALIE LE’DAN

The absentminded smile on my face and the glaze over my eyes quickly fade away when an unfamiliar masculine voice speaks and a waving hand grabs my attention. My gaze shoots up to meet that of a guy about my age. A pleasant smile rests on his lips.

The giddy warmth is still there when I reply, “Oh! Sorry! Hello, Luca. I’m Rosalie!” I quickly stand to meet his eye level. Well, as close as I can get. I’m not exactly the tallest girl out there.

I glance behind his back to see this “Salem” person. A small smile still lifting my lips, I send a small wave his way, mouthing “Hi”. I look back at Luca. “How was your first day?”

@Etherwalker
@HermanEpisode

Luca James O’Neill

“Hi, Rosalie. My first day was great!” He said with a wide grin. “PE was fun with that weight attached to my leg. It made it even more challenging.” He said, pumping his fist. “And we had to clean the whole school during detention. You should see it, the floors really sparkle now.” He looked between both Salem and Rosalie. “So what about you two? How were your days?” I’ve been with Salem all day, haven’t I? He thought. I guess I’m really lucky.

@theother51 How tall is she? Luca is 160 cm.
@HermanEpisode

ROSALIE LE’DAN

Wow, this guy is chipper! He… did PE with a weight? And had to clean the whole school? SPARKLES? How is he so optimistic about all that?

I shrug it off. Maybe he’s just a happy dude. “My day was pretty average. I met Harper, Lucky, Ren, and Alicyn. But I mean, I spent most of it drawi–I mean, drowning. In information. I’ve been told so much in just a little bit of time!”

I chuckle slightly, and quickly turn to look at Salem, an expectant look in my eyes.

@Etherwalker oh no, i assumed he’d be taller! i guess rosa is 4’11" or something.
@HermanEpisode

MATT

After a while I notice that SALEM and LUCA have left. I pull out one of my ear buds and look around.
I guess detention must be over. I shrug and drop the mop on the floor and walk towards the stairs.
Felt good not to have the stupid weight on.
I hurried down the steps and went out onto the courtyard.
I saw a blonde girl with a blue bird in here hand.
Must be Cahta’s offspring.
I shadow shift behind her, “You know birds carry loads of diseases.”

@Beth_Episode

Salem Blackwell

He wasn’t entirely paying one hundred percent attention to the conversation going on. Once he was looked at expectantly he paused, glancing from the two. “Oh, uh, I had a nice day. I spent most of it with Luca.” He said, keeping out the part about nearly having a breakdown in the bathroom. He the offered a small smile, it slightly nervous.

@theother51
@Etherwalker

Luca James O’Neill

Nodding his head at what Rosalie said, he spoke. “Yeah, we did learn a lot today. I think yesterday was way crazier, though.” He then turned to Salem and listened to what he said. “We were together the whole day, weren’t we? Maybe it’s because we’re dorm mates?” He said with a shrug. “But it was nice spending all that time with you.” He then smiled mischievously when he remembered the date Lucky and Salem were going to have eventually. “So you said you’ve met Lucky, right? Salem and I did too. Isn’t he awesome?” He asked, looking at Salem to try to gauge his reaction. “What do you two think of him?”

@HermanEpisode
@theother51

ROSALIE LE’DAN

“Oh, he seemed very nice! We had lunch together, he offered to guide me around… very kind.” I reply with a smile. “A little eager, but you know, I’m sure a lot of guys are like that.”

@Etherwalker tellyg47 and i have been lowkey building up to rosalie breaking lucky’s heart bc she’s gay and we’re making lucky catch some feelings, oops. idk how that’s gonna fit into luca’s little plan, haha!
@HermanEpisode

orp: nooo what happened it’s been 4 whole days

Salem Blackwell

He nodded in agreement to Rosalie’s words. “Yeah, he does seem pretty eager.” He said. He held back the fact he wasn’t too fond of Lucky, not wanting to give them the wrong idea. “What do you think of him?” He then asked, returning the question to Luca.

@theother51
@Etherwalker

orp: retyrbjnf lol

ORP: Oh gosh I didn’t even notice that. I’ll fix it.