All About Spot Directing šŸŽ¬ :blob_sun:

bump

1 Like

really very much helpful

THANK YOU SO MUCH

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for this, bookmarked!

2 Likes

bumppppp!!!

1 Like

really helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

bumpty bump!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to move my characters spot. I actually do know how to do it but Iā€™m using an Acer in tablet mode. When I try to move my character it doesnā€™t work, whatā€™s wrong ???

2 Likes

hey sorry for the late reply i wasnt active here :sweat_smile:
what do you mean by not moving? :thinking: do you mean you wrote the code but itā€™s not working or are you trying to move the characters in spot helper?

1 Like

I was trying to move my character in spot helper but she just wouldnā€™t move. But thx anyways, i got it to move. I think it was glitch or sum but it just started working randomly :blush:

2 Likes

Ah okay! Good that it works for you now! :D

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Hey, these tips helped a lot, thanks! I just have one question about the part where you talk about if the size of a character is larger than the default size. So after I first direct the character outside of the frame, what do I do to make the character appear in the frame with the appropriate size? Perhaps I just didnā€™t understand your instructions properly but I am confused on that part because I need my character to appear in the frame with the right size. Thanks again :blush:

2 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

Exactly the same as her instructions using the smaller size. Use the same size number that you used for the ā€œspotā€ command for the ā€œwalks to spotā€ command.

2 Likes

hey! really sorry i didnā€™t see this before, was busy with school stuff and didnā€™t come here :sweat_smile:
so as @/jar_output_error explained, you first need to spot direct the character outside the frame.
so like if your character size is 0.950 while spot directing you keep that part constant and change the x coordinate (bolded part below) of the character such that itā€™s outside the frame with the help of the spot helper.
@CHARACTER spot 0.950-100 7
@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.950 30 7

hope that makes things a bit clearer :hugs:

bump

bump