All about Taylor Swift!

I don’t know if there are any other Swifties here but I am so excited about her new album that is dropping tonight!!!

She has been so busy the last 3 years, there was Reputation, Lover, her documentary, Christmas Tree Farm song, Folklore, Folklore the Pond Sessions, re-recording all her old albums, and this new album, Evermore which will have 17 songs. :heart_eyes:

I guess this conversation can be where you share you interest in Taylor Swift, favorite song, album or anything! I just made this because I am so excited and wanted to share it with all of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

omg same!! I love her and her songs, she never fails to amaze me :sob:

1 Like

Im looking forward to it. Probably going to listen to folklore until evermore comes out tonight

1 Like

I didn’t knw she was releasing smth new!! K now I’m super excited :white_heart:

1 Like

Same!!! What is your favorite song from that album, mine is either Betty, Cardigan or Exile! :smile:

2 Likes

She barely announced it this morning! It’s so close to her birthday too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t checked insta yet, that must be why. This is so excited, and so sudden, omg! :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

The last great American dynasty, August and Betty

1 Like

Those are so good too :blush:

I am honestly so pumped for this!
Folklore was so good and by looks of it, the new album will be a bit similar! I cannot wait to listen to all new songs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Omg really? I didn’t even know about this😂 Yay!!! I’m very excited now lol!

1 Like

Same I am literally going to ignore all other music and only listen to that album :sweat_smile:

I know right it was so sudden :blush:

Beyoncé has some really good music too! :heart:

Ngl, this year was me listening to Hamilton and folklore on repeat :joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Kanye West vibes :clown_face:

4 Likes

Yesssss Evermore is going to be out! Ahhhhhhh!

I literally just finished watching the Disney Plus documentary and then she announced this new album… Like whatttt

1 Like

I know right and I loved that documentary!

I couldn’t resist

1 Like

I’M DEAD! I cannot believe we’re getting another album so soon!! :pleading_face: I’ve been a fan since literally day one, but folklore is definitely become one of my favorites, so I’m suuuuper stoked to hear evermore! :two_hearts: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like