All about Taylor Swift!

ok also not to be loud, but two new albums plus re-recorded albums coming soon, the level of productive we all aspire to be in quarantine :star_struck:

2 Likes

Same I love all her albums but i didn’t even hear about her until Red

2 Likes

Who is streaming the new album right now! I totally am!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

she just premiered “willow” 25 mins ago i love itttt

1 Like

It is so good it literally gave me chills

2 Likes

Oh my i never expected evermore to come this early :sob: im soo happy :heart::heart::pleading_face:

i mean - how does she even do it??!? she’s literally a legend :sparkling_heart::eyes:

I loved the song ‘Willow’ n i havent heard the rest but i will later

TAYLOR GO!!! :heartbeat::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::heart:

1 Like

I know right I am literally crying her songs are so good and she is amazing I will probably listen to it like ten times this weekend :sob:

1 Like

also, have u listened to the re-recorded Love Story? :sob:

1 Like

Yeah I have :heart: she is literally the best for doing all this :pleading_face:

1 Like

yesss :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What did everyone think of Evermore?

3 Likes

It is so good! What are your favorite songs from it? I have too many :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love it so far!!! After the first listen (or two) my immediate favorites are willow, champagne problems, no body no crime, and ivy… but I’m sure those will change each time I listen :joy: there’s a couple others I really like too!!

3 Likes

Yessss! A Taylor Swift thread!
I am obsessed with this new album. :heart_eyes:
The minute I heard willow I knew I was gonna fall in love lol
So far my favorites are no body no crime, champagne problems, evermore, and willow.
I can’t wait to listen to it some more and fall in love over and over again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Unpopular, but im not actually that into it!!
I’ve been replying no body no crime, Dorothea and Marjorie all day though and bee diving in theories! :sob::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have listened to it 3 times now :joy: and those are my favorites too!

2 Likes

They are all so good!!

2 Likes

I’m legit not over folklore yet and have now fallen in love with 15 new songs, my heart cannot handle this :joy:

3 Likes

I know and then I will have to process the 2 new songs when they some out as well :woman_facepalming: :heart:

2 Likes

Lol yes! None of us were emotionally prepared for this. :sob:

3 Likes