All American (or anyone really) Users Click Here (Addressing 9/11)

I just wanted to make a topic to honor all of those who died/ commit suicide on this very day, 17 years ago. I just wanted to remind you all to not take your lives for granted and that there are people facing terrorist attacks more often than you can imagine. For those of you who can’t remember, or don’t know what today is, today is September 11, or better known as 9/11, the day when terrorists hijacked an airplane and flew them into both of the twin towers in New York, where around 3,000 people perished, and many more injured. Like or comment on this post to support families who had loved ones who perished during this dreadful day. I know my grandma was up on those towers just days before this happened, and I don’t know what I would have done if I lost her. Please just take a moment of silence to honor those who died on this day. Thank you for your time. I know you aren’t entitled to read this topic so it means a lot to me.
Your forums Friend,
-Cassandra
Here is a video to honor those who died. (I don’t really like their music choice. It doesn’t seem appropriate for this occasion, but I just found this off of youtube, so I can’t help that)

Memorial Video for 9/11 (Trigger Warning. May Contain Scenes that people feel uncomfortable watching)

:heart::cry::pray:t2:

Such a sad day, the family of the victims will be in my thought and prayers. I wanted to thank all of the firefighters, police officers, and others. Be thankful for your family because some lost their wives, mothers, daughter, sons, husbands, fathers,etc.

@leslie1230 Thank you for taking the time to write such a touching post

:clap:t5: :palms_up_together:t5:

@Cassandra_Dean No thank you for creating the topic and letting us honor those people who have passed and saved others.

Thanks you very much for this topic! My grandpa actually happened to be working there when it happened and sadly he didn’t make it out alive! Now this was before I we even alive so I never got to meet him. This day means a lot to my family!

God bless you and your family❤

Let’s not forget the people that were wrongly accused for it and killed for others actions.

I’m very sorry for your loss. Let’s take a moment to remember @Kaycee_Rose’s grandfather who unfortunately didn’t make it out of the twin towers alive. may he rest in peace :disappointed:

Thank You :heartbeat:

Thank you very much it means a lot :heart:

ofc :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

:heartpulse: Honestly I wasn’t born during 9/11 but I was traumatize by it and scared of what else could happen after I heard about it so I just pray and hope for the best.

Yes, and it’s also really depressing because I have a homework assignment on planes and how they function.

Exactly I get very paranoid about stuff like this…because it always happens when you least expect it!

What’s so sad is some people don’t know about it. :cry: A tragic event that has killed thousands. I’m shook

Exactly my point. That’s why I wanted to create a thread, so people can learn something new about these tragic events

I thank you for that. May Allah bless you all and help you throughout this grief. :palms_up_together:t5:

Bless you for creating this topic. I wasn’t born during 9/11, but I’ve watched videos on it… And it’s traumatized me.