All American (or anyone really) Users Click Here (Addressing 9/11)

Ikr its surreal to think things like that could happen anywhere at anytime

1 Like

May all of those people who had their lives taken Rest In Peace.:heart:

4 Likes

I saw a video of news coverage, as well as people jumping out of the buildings and fallingā€¦ I canā€™t see skyscrapers the same way againā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s what people did because they didnā€™t want to face death the slow way. They just jumped out of the building and commited suicide. Itā€™s very sad to watch people take their own lives honestly. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed:

1 Like

I was a baby when the attack happened, so I personally donā€™t remember anything. But my mom would always say how she felt like the world was ending, and how upset/terrified she was that sheā€™d never get to see her kids grow up. All my siblings stayed home from school, and Iā€™m pretty sure my dad came home from work, and we all spent the day togetherā€¦ basically preparing for the worst of what could possibly happen.

This day always has me feeling empty. My condolences, solace, thoughts, and love go out to anyone who was affected by it. :heart:

5 Likes

I feel like crying, honestly. They just wanted to live. Be successful, and happy. But no, those evil and heartless people killed innocents.

God bless our world and hopefully one day we can go to heaven and be in peace but when the time is right. We can hope for the best and pray for forgiveness from our sins. May God bless everyoneā¤

2 Likes

Yes, and that is why I like to take a moment or two to remember that tragic day (Even tho I wasnā€™t born yet) to remember those who passed or took their own lives. Iā€™m on the verge of crying right now just thinking about it.

1 Like

Same, same. And the people who tried to save others, of course.

2 Likes

Exactly. Itā€™s very sad just thinking about all those people who died either in the building trying to escape, those who took their own lives, or those who died trying to save others.

2 Likes

Sadly we cannot bring those back who died that day. We can honor those who saved others and pass or lived in my heart I consider them ā€œsuperherosā€. I wish for the best for the family of the victims. Such a sad day for my country. Hopefully one day weā€™ll have peace.

3 Likes

All those peopleā€¦ They lost their families and loved onesā€¦

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe itā€™s been 17 yearsā€¦

I wasnā€™t alive during then but I couldnā€™t imagine the fear of those who were. If it was me honestly I could never think of the world ever being peaceful. I could never imagine the feeling of those who lost their loved 17years ago. They would never imagine it was the last time seeing them. So spend all the ime you can with your loved ones pleaseā¤

1 Like

Thank you for creating this topic. I am sorry to those who lost family members or friends, and I am sorry to the innocent lives lost in 9/11, and the innocent lives lost afterwards in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan.

(Also, can you put a trigger warning before the video? Just for the pictures of people committing suicide, just like this: ā€œTW: pictures of suicideā€ or something similar, in case anyone is unprepared)

4 Likes

Good idea. And thank you for your contribution to this thread

2 Likes

Thanks again for making this thread.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for making this thread :clap::clap::raised_hands:, it is unbelievable how many people were lost on that horrid day. It is something I hope North America (or any country) will never go through again.

Send my wishes to all the families who were lost in this horrible attack. :disappointed_relieved::slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Amen May God bless you and your familiesā¤

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Luna, for that

1 Like