All Authors and Readers, Please Apply ♡

Hey there!

Feel free to share your stories on this thread and offer feedback for mine. (:

I’m a new author on Episode and I recently published my first story titled Your Secret Admirer. The story centers on Natalia, the MC, and her secret love letter. When the letter reaches the hands of the wrong boy, will she fall in love or will everything fall apart? This story is filled with romance, meet-cute moments and romantic-comedy references.

Click Me to Read Me

Here is a sneak peek:

Please give it a read and let me know what you think!

Also, if you’d like me to check out your story, I would be more than happy to! Just send me the details as stated below.

Title:
Author:
Genre:
Description:
Link:

*Please include screenshot/s of your favorite parts. It would be nice to have a preview!

Thank you!

X

2 Likes

I would love too read it :slightly_smiling_face: DM me for more information!

Title: Rebound You
Author: KM
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Episodes: 20
IG: km_episode_readers
Description: When Violet meets her new cocky neighbour her world changes upside down. One rule, no feelings! Are you up for it? Drama, romance and secrets are waiting for you!

1 Like

Hello!

I would love to read your story. I am very new on episode (as a writer), so if you could read my new story too I would very much appreciate it! It’s called Neurowoman, and it’s a science-fiction story. :slight_smile: DM me for more details if you’d like.

1 Like

Hello there!

I have added your story to my list, and I can’t wait to read it. Can I just say how ah-mazing the cover art is?!

I will DM you in a bit. Thank you for sharing your story with me. <3

X

1 Like

Hey there, Dani!

Yes, please! I would love for you to review my story.

I have added your story to my list, once I have read it, I will DM you about it. (:

Thank you for sharing your story with me and for wanting to review mine. It means a lot me. <3

X

1 Like

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me. Neurowoman sounds really cool! And sure, I just added your story to my list. I will DM you once I have read it.

X

Hi I would love to read your story! I will dm you when i done either on Episode or instagram.

Here’s my story!

Title: Forbidden
Author: J.Ash
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Description: Athea’s life turns upside down when a couple of gods ask her for help. Her objective : return them to the heavens, but some obstacles may get in the way.
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6007879213121536
Instagram: Jash.Episode

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I just added it to my list and will be sure to check it out soonest!

Please let me know what you think about my story. I will DM you as well once I’ve read yours.

Thank you!

X

1 Like

Just published my new story ‘Hiding the Truth’ by @ab.creates.
Description- Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey, & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?
I would love it if people would check it out and give me some feedback!

1 Like

Hi!
This’s my FIRST story!
Title: Unexpected Love
Genre: Romance
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864

Dia1

Thank you for your time!

I’ll read your story too!

1 Like

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me! I really appreciate it.

I just read your story and DM you about it. (:

X

1 Like

Thanks! It’s this amazing girl, L.M.Taylia who did my covers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I just added it to my list!

It would mean a lot to me if you give my story a chance and let me know what you think about it.

Thank you!

X

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me! The cover art looks so, so good! I just added it to my list, and I will be sure to check it out. (:

Please let me know what you think about mine. I’d really appreciate that.

Thank you!

X

7m
Title- Unexpected:Love,Lust,Lies
Authors name- Ella H
Numbers of chapters- 3 (to be continued)
Genre-Drama
Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6288628376010752
Insta- ella.episodes_
Style- Ink
PLEASE READ

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll read your story too. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I’ll be sure to check it out. (:

Please let me know what you think about mine.

Thank you!

X

**Story Name:**Cursed (H&V)
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

1 Like

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your story with me. I have added it to my list and will be sure to check it out. (:

I would appreciate if you let me know what you think about mine.

Thank you!

X

Hi, @episodecray!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I promise, the story will keep you hooked :blush:

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

And here are a few sneak-peaks/ IG reviews for you to get an idea about the story :wink:

1 Like