All Episode Singles

community

Who dates outside their race lets discuss

I haven’t ever dated, but I don’t really care about what race you are, as long as you are a nice person :woman_shrugging:

Thats really cool its about who you are as a person

exactly!

As a black female I don’t really mind what race you are it’s just that every time I like a boy I always have to be cautious and ask myself “does he like black girls?” Because every boy I’ve liked said they don’t date black girls. It’s a sticky situation :woman_shrugging:t5:

I’m asian and I’ve dated a lot of other guys (by a lot I mean 3 lmao) in different races lol. I don’t really care as long as they’re respectful and loyal :woman_shrugging:. Legit doesn’t matter.

Then they do not deserve you, or would you want to share your life and future with a partner who is so full of prejudices? Better a small pain now then a continuus pain later. The right one will come and not like you even though you are yourself, but because you are. :sunglasses:

Well I am happy single…like always LOL :joy::rofl:i really never dated anybody …but I feel like all those things doesn’t matter …only thing matters is love​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart: which can happen with anybody without judging …yay​:sunglasses::wink::yum::heart_eyes:

Just gonna say this:

LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES, IT HAS NO LIMITS, you can fall in love with whomever you wish (as long as they aren’t taken because stealing someone’s loved one is very wrong)

You can enjoy your time with them and spend countless hours of joy with them. Love is something so freaking powerful and it brings two souls together, hopefully forever :sparkling_heart:

It’s all about forming a connection with the person you are in love with <3

Love is unstoppable, strong, beautiful and it isn’t going to stop for anything, there are no barriers for this amazing feeling :wink:

But what about a brother being in love with his sister? Things can be complicated. Just thinking aloud. :thinking:

YOU TOOK IT TOO LITERALLY :laughing:

Stop twisting my sweet words around and making them sound creepy OK? :smirk:

Of course, their is family love but nothing romantic should ever happen between a brother and sister. The idea of it is disturbing :nauseated_face:

Romance should only occur with people who are not bound by blood to you. Besides it’s way more fun knowing your soul mate is out there rather than in your household :grimacing:

And pls don’t find any flaws with this statement or I’ll attack you with evil devil emojis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kidding, I probably won’t. Don’t wanna get off topic…

Anyways to stay on topic, yeah love has no boundaries when it comes to race. We are all beautiful and we all deserve to be loved and find the one that makes our heart skip a beat, regardless of where they come from and what their background is.

:sparkling_heart:

Well, but you cannot switch emotions on and off as you please, and things like that do occur, right? So is this love wrong or worthless, and who defines that? I do not want to take your statement apart, just asking a few general questions. :innocent::wink:

All of your comments are great and inspiring… What race are you? Im black

Also sorry guys i couldnt respond due to limitations.

Who did you refer to? :sunglasses:

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

What is troubling you, sis?

Nothing bro thinking to which race do I belong …I never understand this race ,caste bla bla bla bla bla…u know what I mean…

To keep it simple I would say that there are basically 4 main types of humans, regarding skin colour etc.: Black, White, Asian and American Native. Dunno if Australians should be a type, too, or the Innuit.

Well now I understand I am Asian…

Yay I am Asian :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada: