All Episode Singles

I dodge dudes :joy::joy: never had a boyfriend in my life.

3 Likes

Same! I love myself and I am in a self-sufficient relationship with myself :innocent::joy:

2 Likes

Hehehe I have a very intimate relationship with bingewatching shows :joy:

3 Likes

And basketball, Marvel and whatsoever, obviously Hinduism is rather tolerant thereā€¦ :astonished::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t. But as long as youā€™re a good person, I donā€™t think it matters. Love can be found anywhere, and within anyone.

4 Likes

Iā€™m Black.

1 Like

YeahšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Ooh, Iā€™m gonna write that quote down.

1 Like

Which one?

1 Like

Love can be found anywhere, and within anyone.

2 Likes

I would date outside my raceā€¦ well Iā€™m mixed-race (can it still be called that oof?) Who I would date wouldnā€™t depend on their race.

3 Likes

Okā€¦:blush::wink:

Duuudeā€¦ :woman_facepalming::roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never dated anyone, and Iā€™m not bother to be in a relationship yet. I would date anyone as long as they love me and I love him.

Btw my best friend us already dating her 7th bf :rofl:

proud single

Regarding race, I am not fussed. I have a thing for dark hair, beards and cute smiles.

1 Like

I have no idea why, but this reply kinda reminded me of Nick Bateman :thinking::joy:

Ooh, Nick Bateman! More like Nick BAEMINE (bruhh) I have an insufferable crush on someone and kinda looks like Nick. Well, hereā€™s something refreshing. I can actually talk to him :joy:

1 Like

I would prefer to stay within my own race.

1 Like

I would date outside my race. I would date a transgender person too.

My only requirements are that theyā€™re Christian, politically right-leaning, and most importantly, asexual. Iā€™ve tried before, I cannot date someone who is not also ace.

1 Like

I totally agree. The only thing with that is I do not really have a religion, and so I would prefer not to date someone who is heavy with their religion. (I mean, Iā€™m totally fine with someone being Christian, but I hope they are accepting of others and not all that ā€˜it was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steveā€™ kinda thing.) I am also hetero-flexible (Youā€™d have to google it, itā€™s sorta hard to explain). I would also love to find a person who loves the outdoors, isnā€™t always on their phone, and just wants to talk for hours on end with me because they just love communicating. I also totally understand about the ace thing. As though I am not ace myself, I would understand about wanting to be with someone who is the same as you.
Thatā€™s all.
You are dismissed.
~Sabs~

1 Like