All for you (not the song) Italian, French, Spanish, Indian, Christian, Chinese, and African culture thread!

Oh okay! Why don’t we make the assassin Venezuelan?
You could tell me more about the culture, traditions etc.

1 Like

Of course! If you want! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I would love to! Would you PM me? (it would be easier lol)

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll PM you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Great, thanks!

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier! Thanks for tagging me. :blush:

I’m French, Chinese, and Christian. so just feel free to PM me. :grin:

1 Like

No worries, dude!!
I will let you know if I need any help! Thanks xxx

1 Like

Hey girl! Thanks for tagging me bae :blob_hearts: I have English, Nigerian and a bit of American heritage sooo hit me with it :joy: I’d love to help, and I’m alao Christian sooo :smile: @epy.neha

1 Like

Hey Omg Lovvveee This Idea Neha It’s really Cool and Kind of you to do this! I am an Indian and a Christian and I’m also born and live in South Africa! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Italian girl here :raising_hand_woman:t3:
I have opened a thread with other Italian users which dedicated to our culture. Feel free to use it for your story~

3 Likes

I think @amanda_episode_19 can help you with alot of cultures! I am indian but i dont really know much about the culture, but still you can pm me if u have any questions! :clown_face: and sorry mandy if u didnt wanna be tagged! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me Divi :two_hearts:
And Yea I am happy to help :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Hello… Hope you are doing well… Am Kenyan :kenya: and Christian… I would be happy to help you represent Africa… :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

You can PM me… That would be more easier for me…

:revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

That’s really thoughtful of you great
Btw I’m indian :wink:

1 Like

@emmastarz Hey, girl! Of course xxx
Just PM me and we can talk! :grin:
@Caity09 Hey! Thank you, girl! We can just talk about it x
@Malannee Hi! Thank you for replying to the thread. I’ll go check out the other thread that you listed. I think I have seen it before. Also, happy birthday! Hope you are having/had a really good day :heart:
@DivCp Thank you for replying and tagging someone else! I will PM you if I have any questions x
@amanda_episode_19 Thank you! You can PM me, I might have some questions for you? Depends on who else ends up responding lol
@Leva1 Wow, that is so cool! The assassin that is African is South African. But I would be happy to learn more about Kenyan culture and traditions! I can PM you!
@Ana9 Thank you! You can PM me. :grin:

3 Likes

Awee thanks! :pleading_face:
And okay, in case you need anything we’ll gladly help you there!

2 Likes

Yep, of course! xx
And thank you. I’ll go to the thread now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here girl :wink:

tenor

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.