All for you (not the song) Italian, French, Spanish, Indian, Christian, Chinese, and African culture thread!

My family has been in South Africa for over 500 years it’s such a gorgeous and mixed country I’m studying in America and I really miss it if you want to know anything about it I’m here💕

4 Likes

Omg that is literally so cool! :blush:
I can PM you with the questions I have!

1 Like

Sure! :blush:

1 Like

That’s great! I will PM you if I have any questions :grin:

1 Like

Somali :somalia: and Muslim :wink: :v:

1 Like

That’s so interesting!!

Hey there! I’m Chinese, so if you need any help on Chinese culture, I’d be glad to help you out!! <33

1 Like

Hey! That would be great. Would you want me to PM you or talk to you directly on this thread?

1 Like

Hey I really like this idea. I am Afro-Latina-French. And I think the most important thing is to know that there is a different between the words Latino/Latina/ Hispainc. Plus it also depends on how people self-identifty themselves.

1 Like

it’s your choice, i don’t mind!! :DD

1 Like

Heyyy! :smile: I’m Christain and Indian, so I can totally help out with that!!! :nerd_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

@LettyM1 Thank you! That is very true, thank you for mentioning that.
@EternalFlame I will PM you!
@ciciliano Sure, I can PM you!

3 Likes

Yes! :smile:

1 Like

Oh hey me too :joy:

2 Likes

Ahhh! I’m not usually the type to say this, but TWINNSSSSS! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a Christian and would be happy to help in any way!

1 Like

Thank you! I will PM you if I have any questions :grin:

1 Like

Of course!:cupid:

1 Like

Heyy i’m from Argentina (South America) :argentina: I can help you too if you want

1 Like

Ok, so I know there’s a lot of people already helping you but if you want help I’m also Hispanic :heartpulse: can I ask you where you Hispanic character is from?

1 Like