All for you (not the song) Italian, French, Spanish, Indian, Christian, Chinese, and African culture thread!

Hey im mixed with Spanish, African American, and Indian… sum more stuff too but you don’t have it up there

I know quite a lot about my African American side, I know a little bit about my Indian side, and some of my Spanish side, Feel free to ask any questions ill try to answer as best as I can :sparkling_heart:
(I dont speak spanish btw)
Feel free to PM me

1 Like

Okay great, I will!

1 Like

No worries, you can still help! I am actually not sure, honestly. That should probably be something I should figure out lol

1 Like

Hey! That’s great, thank you so much! I can PM you with any questions I have. x

I’m French and Portuguese, don’t hesitate to contact me :purple_heart:
Also I’m a atheist

1 Like

hey!

I’m Indian/Canadian and a Sikh, and I don’t see too much Sikh rep, so if you need any help, I’m ur gal :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good way to start, since different countries have different cultures and traditions, it’s also good to know that the dominant culture in South America is Catholicism :heartpulse:

1 Like

@versearrow Alright, I would love to hear more about it! My mom’s Hindu, so I don’t know much about Sikhs.
@candice3012 Ah, that is so cool! Do you live in France? Or Portugal?
I could really use some help with the French assassin I have. :grin:
@Cami_epy Yes, we learned about South America in school! Where are you from?

2 Likes

noice; should I PM you or?

1 Like

You can PM me!

1 Like

I’m from Venezuela but I don’t live there anymore :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh okay! Why don’t we make the assassin Venezuelan?
You could tell me more about the culture, traditions etc.

1 Like

Of course! If you want! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I would love to! Would you PM me? (it would be easier lol)

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll PM you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Great, thanks!

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier! Thanks for tagging me. :blush:

I’m French, Chinese, and Christian. so just feel free to PM me. :grin:

1 Like

No worries, dude!!
I will let you know if I need any help! Thanks xxx

1 Like

Hey girl! Thanks for tagging me bae :blob_hearts: I have English, Nigerian and a bit of American heritage sooo hit me with it :joy: I’d love to help, and I’m alao Christian sooo :smile: @epy.neha

1 Like

Hey Omg Lovvveee This Idea Neha It’s really Cool and Kind of you to do this! I am an Indian and a Christian and I’m also born and live in South Africa! :blob_hearts:

1 Like