All my stories restarted and its making me mad

I don’t think so it probably wouldn’t do any good I wish they had a contact number to call cause I would give them a piece of my mind cause I’m missing out on my stories and I really love episode I just don’t understand why they can’t just fix the problem and make everyone happy

1 Like

especially when people pay so much money when they want to buy more tickets and gems right now i have a 30 day ticket with no ads and them not fixing it right away is draining my 10.00 dollars i spent on it

1 Like

How long have you been having your issue with the app. I can’t believe it takes them this long to fix a problem and yes I have spent money also on this app I have bought tickets before so I really wish they could hurry and get this fixed. I still send them emails but I don’t get any response it’s like they either don’t receive them or they just don’t care

hi , i’m experiencing almost the same thing except the stories that i finished are saved but the one that i’m currently reading has been restarted . i was on chapter 19 and now i have to restart . i did everything i could , i uninstalled then reinstalled epsiode and it won’t work . this all started when i restarted my phone and episode was crashing and i thought it’d be a good idea to redown load and now i have no idea what to do . i just emailed them my problem and i was hoping they’d fix this but reading the other replies , i’m so devastated :pensive:

Hey kathy30 yes it is really upsetting that they won’t fix the issue that we are having and I see on instagram all the time where the authors of my favorite stories I am reading have come out with new chapters or have finished the story and I can’t even read them because of the problem. I really love this app it’s my favorite and I just can’t understand why they can’t fix the issue if so many people are having this same problem it looks like they would at least respect the reader’s

This just happened to me. I started the app in the morning and everything was fine all my progress was there. About 4-5 hours later I open to read contest entries and suddenly it’s restarted and telling me to choose between Love on Fire or Rule Breaker?

Even I logged in through the Google account and all my gems and passes are still there my progress is still gone. I filed a ticket but did anyone else get a solution?

I’ve already lost my progress twice before (for different reasons) I can’t lose it and like reread stuff AGAIN. I done have time or passes for this shit.

1 Like

I have the same problem right now. Did you find a solution?

Yea they finally fixed it you have to report it to support if you haven’t already but only one time don’t send in more then one

Thank you.

I had that happen to me too! I exited out of the app and it had me sign it again, I did and then the problem was solved. I do think there is something wrong with one of their servers tho.