All stories not playing and failing to fetch avatar

All stories kept on not working and showing red loading signs , also avatar doesn’t show but sometimes . I submitted ticket 4times then I used my old account still the same issues I also submitted ticket and did all the trouble shooting but no improvement. Please help :heart:
I have updated my iOS , cleared my phone , restart , like everything possible :sob:

1 Like

I get the first error once in a while. Mostly it helps for me when I close the app and open it again or when I change the Wifi. And when you log out of your account and log in again?

Thanks but mine isn’t working despite doing all that :face_holding_back_tears: might just give up on episode don’t know what’s going on but I love episode so much

1 Like

Ugh, don’t give up on Episode, please. And I understand. Just try in a few days again. For me it worked after a few days waiting again.

1 Like

I don’t have a solution for your mobile app problem, but I really hope your issue gets resolved. It looks frustrating!

I’m not sure if it will work or not but you could try to access the episode app on your laptop or desktop through Blue Stacks buuuuut it wouldn’t surprise me if it doesn’t work on there either… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Try opening your app settings, Force stop Episode, clear your cached memory then re-try opening the app.

Hopefully that works, if not you can try making a post in the “bugs” section of the new Discord where you’d likely get a quicker response from a mod or team member :slight_smile:

1 Like