All talk but no action. OVERUSED STORIES (NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY)

Ok, I get pretty annoyed by seeing people say.

OMG, I hate it when people overuse the same cliche. EpIsOdE IsNt ThE SaMe AnYmOrE.

And then other people reply with.

SO TRUE GIRL. Like, why use the same topic when you can CrEaTe SoMtHiNg UnIqUe.

LIKE BRUH. Why say all those things about wanting new stories, BUT NOBODY EVER COMES UP WITH A UNIQUE PLOT. Thats honestly just an ammount of time talking and speaking your heart out for nothing. I legit have seen nobody focus on different plots. And there are tons of threads listing plots that are overuse. STOP WASTING YOUR OWN TIME. Theres no point in talking about it if the authors that say they want more DONT DO MORE. Live up to your words guys.

I AM NOT TARGETING ANYBODY.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYBODY

DONT CREATE DRAMA THAT ISNT WANTED.

Just speaking the truth sis.

9 Likes

Offend* girl, Offend* :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

LOL. I spelled it right after I spelled it wrong. :sweat_smile: :laughing:

:joy::joy::joy: It’s cool. I’ve done it plenty of times

2 Likes

:laughing:, At least we’re on the same page.

It takes time to write a good non cliche story, I’m working on one but I’m very slow, so it could take a lot of time until it’s ready and I think that I’m not the only one with this problem.
Some people might only talk but others try to change things.

8 Likes

I know. But tons of people don’t take action. Otherwise the people that try to, take FOREVER and more people start to complain.

1 Like

I’m offended.

4 Likes

Jk. :joy:

2 Likes

OMG. You got me for a second there.

1 Like

Real talk tho, it takes some time to not make a cliche butttttttt every genre has a cliche.

2 Likes

bwahahahahaha :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know. And I also know that we can’t change EVERY genre. But maybe we can change like one?

1 Like

I dont know why people always saying this and that, if you dont want to read a cliche story, then dont. Everyone write what they want to write whether cliche or not. Why are others even saying it? why others dont write stories that they want to see more of. Im just speaking for myself Just let them be and do their own thing.

12 Likes

I get your tired of cliches, because I can see your POV.

You scrolling through the action genre.

Reads 5 stories with different titles

Uhh they’re all the same. There should be a change.

:joy:

1 Like

Oh my. You know me so well.

1 Like

Yeah.

and there will be, give others time to write up a good story. Oof. XDDDDD

1 Like

i think its just one of those things where on the outside we say we dont like it but actually many of us secretly do. the reads speak for themselves, for example it seems like 90% of people talk about how much they dislike mafia stories yet here we are with mafia stories being popular.

and it is difficult to come up with a truly creative and original story. but youre right that some people could try harder. id like to think that my first story “It Was Written In The Stars” is pretty unique because its about a gay male mc and he has quirky interests but even that story contains cliches like the mc falling for a bad boy and it being fate. pretty much all stories inevitably contain cliches. i think people just complain about the badly written ones.

10 Likes

But honestly, I don’t give af. Because it’s just like the Romance-Fantasy books.

1 Like