All those times Karma has been a b*tch

Karmas a real btch. a bigger btch than debra.
Got any stories about the b*tchyness of Karma?
Share em here

5 Likes

Now that I think about it, Karma never came to me. Except I told my sister to clean up for the 5th time and I stubbed my toe.

2 Likes

What, karma should have come for your sister for not cleaning up

1 Like

Exactly, I’m always the one cleaning, but I remember this one time, this girl was being mean to me, and she somehow came back to school with a broken leg.

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAH bish got what she desevered

1 Like

1 Like

just gonna explain the debra thhing

1 Like

The time karma was a bish to me was when i was mean to my brother then sliped and fell face flat… whilist my whole family laughed at me. mad me want to murdur my brother even more

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:, Man that is hilarious, don’t murder me virtually. :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

why should i, i found it hilarious after 2 days

1 Like

when I was in grade 2 I stole my dad’s laptop and gave it away to my best friend in school, then my housekeeper got arrested
I got caught after a week, my friend’s mom found it and brought it to school

a month after that I got stabbed in the stomach with a rusty nail while me and my friends were trying to summon bloody mary

3 Likes

where your parents wanted you to move after that situation

6 Likes

you’re coming too sofoof

nuh uh adoof

karmas gonna git us both for dat

Yep!

I said to my friend, I want the attention of a boy and him to admire me but have the freedom of when you are single… Later in the day, I got the attention of a boy, he was cute but was super gross a some points (obvious f boi), and I ended up finding out he only texted me bc he had a foot fetish and wanted pics of my feet and that he catfished me…

2 Likes

oh gosh,

heck

Once my mom told me not to buy something I wanted to even I knew there were risks, I mostly wanted to piss her off

A day later I broke my foot.
A week later I triped in the stairs at school because of my broken foot and became a bloody mess.

I learned my lesson lol

1 Like