Allenwood Academy || RP || Official Thread

Amethyst Jones
“I’m serious though. You have Lucky. Don’t lose him over a stupid mistake.” She told her, putting her hand on her arm. “I’m going up to my room. I’ll see you in class.” She said as she turned towards her dorm.
@Chay

Giselle Hawthorne
She was in her dorm, upside down on a chair. And goodness… she was bored. Giselle sat there watching the clock tick. Tick tok tick tock She got out of her chair and face first into her bed. It was a long day… and it wasn’t her favorite.

(She’s approachable and so is Sebastian)

Amethyst Jones
On her way back to her room, Amethyst bumped into Sebastian. “Oh, sorry.” Then she smiled “Hey Sebastian, long time no see. What’s up?”
@Coolepisodes

Sebastian Hawthorne
“It’s okay…” I smiled. “Hey, I’m good.” I said. “How are you?”
@Caticorn

Amethyst Jones
She sighed “To be perfectly honest, fucked up.” She told him putting her hands in the air in a ‘I give up’ gesture.
@Coolepisodes

Sebastian Hawthorne
“What happened?” I asked. I was absolutely curious on what happened.
@Caticorn

Amethyst Jones
“You know Lola, right? From our drama class?” She asked, slightly surprised. “So, I was hanging out with her, and at first it was fine, but then she started getting all flirty and eventually I got to uncomfortable so I left.” I told him.
@Coolepisodes

Alex Winter
I smile, saying, “I’m on your mom’s side… I don’t see anything wrong with doodling on a page. Especially you doodling on a page, since your art is amazing.”
@Caticorn

Joshua Summers
He laughed “Trust me, these were just your run of the mill doodles. Pikachus, bunnies wearing fedoras, tap dancing caterpillars, stuff like that, nothing special.” He explained. “Also, my art is an acquired taste. Most people tell me it’s too depressing.”
@phantrash

Sebastian Hawthorne
“Wow.” I sighed. “That’s a crazy Lola.” I crossed my arms.
@Caticorn
(By the way ima go to bed!)

Amethyst Jones
She smiled, passively surprised. “Where’s this newfound confidence coming from Sebastian?” Then she laughed. Amethyst, don’t play with the poor guy. She thought to herself. She responded with Shut up mom.
@Coolepisodes

Alex Winter
“To me, ‘depressing’ art is better than ‘happy’ art.” I tell him.
@Caticorn

Joshua Summers
He looked at them and joked “Hey, I used to do ‘happy art.’” He laughed a bit and then told them “That was when I loved to show off my art. Now, if I showed someone a piece, they either wouldn’t understand it or they’d walk away from it towards something that doesn’t use the black colour scheme.” He explained. “Even my brother doesn’t understand why I painted some of the things I did.”
@phantrash

Sebastian Hawthorne
“I really don’t know, I just woke up and yeah…” I covered my face. “So, yeah.” I deep breathed.
@Caticorn

Amethyst Jones
She laughed at the sudden awkwardness. “Now there’s the Sebastian we all know and love. So, what’s new in your world now that the whole Tharin/Nikola situation is over?” She asked, remembering what had happened a while ago.
@Coolepisodes
@FinnTheGhost [mentioned]
@DandelionKate [mentioned]

Sebastian Hawthorne
“Well… it’s been ok.” I awkwardly crossed my arms. “It’s a bit… weird.” I sighed.
Oh…why did I say that.
@Caticorn

Amethyst Jones
She laughed and raised an eyebrow. “Weird how?” She asked.
@Coolepisodes

Sebastian Hawthorne
“I mean… the school turned slient. Usually the school is… like… crazy…” I sighed. “What… am I doing.” I face palmed myself. I sighed. “Like… yeah…” I sighed once again.

@Caticorn

Orp: I’m bored… lol all my characters or Approachable!

Tyler Wang
Tyler had an idea but he wasn’t sure if Jake wanted to do it. He kissed Jake pulling his shirt up. “Umm sorry. I’m getting ahead myself.”
@Caticorn