Skin tone: toupe
Brows: seductive arch
Hair: straight(black)
Eyes: upturned feline (purpil)
Face:Diamond
Nose:eleven
Lips:full round (raven)

Animations
Can i have it so she is on her phone texting but from like someone looking at her pov

Background
INT. ROUGE KITCHEN - DAY
zone 3 and she is standing in front of the counter

Outfit

Extra
She has loads of tattoos
Eyebrown peircing
Nose piercing

1 Like

Whats a pov?

point of view like looking through someone elses eyes

1 Like

because it is going to be from the love intrests view

1 Like

Hello thank you for this thread. :hearts:
May I request an Art scene? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Thank you so much! (Sorry for the late reply) :grinning:

Picture

May I have both male and female looking like this theres no need for need for details I just want one guy and one girl doing fencing and they’re also wearing fencing clothes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Background

Is it possible for them doing it in this background.

1 Like

Hi, can I request an outro?

1 Like

Of course!

Buuuuump

Sorry but what’s the character

i need u to do the girl with the darker hair doing the pose primp_condescend and i need the boy winking

I also would like it with this background Different%20night%20club%20bar%20 And I need it to say, “Thanks for reading!”
“See you next time!” and “To be continued!”

Do you want it all in one splash or different splashes

One splash plz

1 Like

Ok

tysm

1 Like

Hi!
Can I request an art scene?
Male
Character details: Light skin, medium sharp eyebrows, spiked up auburn hair, classic round auburn eyes, diamond face shape, button nose, classic terracotta lips
Female
Character details: Light skin, medium curved eyebrows, chestnut beach wave hair, upturned bold blue eyes, soft heart face shape, celestial nose, classic cherry red lips.
Animations: I want the male to be like, shocked. Jaw dropping moment when he sees the girl. because the girl is his betrothed and she just went from nerd to gorgeous in a single makeover. she visited him at the office to be like “You should be proud” lolll
The girl is in primp_condescend and can the guy be sitting down on an armchair with his mouth hanging open?
Background:
INT. BASIC OFFICE OVERLAY - DAY
Outfit: anything, just make the male with glasses. please don’t make them look nerdy. also, the girl can’t have glasses.
Extra (Optional): for the background, can you add a table on the right and an armchair for the male. then the girl stands on the left and the guy is facing her. the table and armchair must be facing the girl.
Thanks in advance!