Ally's Splash Thread

THIS THREAD IS NOW ONLY TO POST SPLASHES! NEW THREAD COMING SOON!
SORRY GUYS!

-Allyy <3

1 Like

Characters for splashes

Thank you for sending in the pictures, what font would you like?(forgot to add it!)

@JesusLover2.0 I will be making five chapter splashes for you, if you need more, please pm me!

Okay thank you.

@Cindy Your character splashes have been completed! Click the links for your actual sizes. I made two versions of the splash, one with your characters close, and one with your characters far apart. Don’t hesitate to ask for a redo!
Version #1

Version #2

1 Like

Hey, everybody! We are now closed on character splashes, but regular splashes are still open. The form is still open for character splashes, but they will not be done until I say they will be.
@Bells.C @JesusLover2.0 @Cindy all of your guys’ splashes will be done by next Sunday, I’m pushing a really bad cold. So sorry!

-Ally

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I hope you get better soon. :blush::two_hearts:

Sorry to bother you but can I have the same thing but different font? @allyy20 Is there a font that is good?

I’ll see. What are you looking for in a font?

Cooper bold for all the requests I made if that is okay. @allyy20

Okay, sounds good.

1 Like

@Cindy Here are the repolished character splashes. I couldn’t find Cooper Bold, so I just used Copper Bold. :slight_smile:

Version #1

Version #2

1 Like

@Bells.C I have finished your character splash. Please let me know if I did something wrong! Click the link for the right size! Don’t forget to credit me in your story! :slight_smile:

Character Splash

1 Like

@Cindy I have finished the rest of your character splashes, versions 1 and 2. Make sure to download from the links for the proper size and to give me credit in your stories.

Previously
Version #1

Version #2

Previously on Trails Of Tears
Version #1

Version #2

Thanks for reading
Version #1

Version #2

Follow me on Episode
Version #1

Version #2

Enjoy!

1 Like

My character

@allyy20 Thank you so much that looks amazing. You did everything right. Thank you again. :blush::two_hearts:

Here is my character for my character splash I requested :slight_smile: Thanks in advance!

Hello, everyone! I just wanna ask you guys to be patient for your requests. I am still a student that goes to school and can’t get ahold of my laptop every single day. I only get ahold of my phone, and cannot view google forms from it, so please be patient for you orders…