Ally's Splash Thread

CHARACTER SPLASHES NOW CLOSED!!! DO NOT REQUEST OR I WILL DELETE IT!

Also, if you sent me a regular splash request, pm me the details and I might get your order done today!

@Faizahj786 Could you please be more specific on where you want your characters? If you don’t do so , your requests will be deleted.

Hello, everyone! @Cindy @Wolfie @JesusLover2.0 @AlyssaDavis @Faizahj786

Your requests cannot be started until confirmation from @Faizahj786 and @AlyssaDavis are made. I need everyone’s confirmations so everything can get done all at the same time.

So sorry for this.

I apologize to hold everyone up. I just sent a response hopefully you will receive it soon. I am not sure how fast delivery is. Thank you so much for this and I can’t wait to see your creation :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart:

I want the three of the characters on one side and the remaining ones on the other

Hey, for your regular splash, I cannot do faded character details. Also, did you want chapter 1, 2, 3, etc or episode 1, 2, 3. etc?

Your requests will not be completed until you answer the question.

@Cindy You requested a social media splash, what is the social media platform and your username on it?

@StripieHead For the social media splash, please tell me your social media username.

1 Like

Its PrincessFaizahJaved and i want episodes 1,2 and 3 to 25 if i could do that does that answer your question

Hello everybody! After all splashes are given out, I will be making new forms for your specific splashes, there will be a form for social media, form for sound, form for episodes/chapters, form for mature language/themes, and form for character splashes. Requests will be reopened after those forms are ready. Thank you for your patience.

What outfits did you want for your character splashes?

I don’t mind and i said i want three of the characters on one side and the remaining ones on the other how more specific do u want it

Can you please not be rude? If you choose to act like this, I will delete your requests. I never heard you say what outfits you wanted.

@Cindy Your splash requests have been completed. I have not finished your chapter/episode splashes yet since there was no clarification yet. Don’t hesitate to ask for a redo!

Sound Splash

Mature Language Splash

1 Like

Yes vecause i don’t mind sorry i am in a bad mood i didn’t mean to take it out on you and as long as they are pretty outfits i don’t care

@Wolfie @Jelly_Pringlez Your requests have been completed. I have put your splashes together because I accidentally deleted your requests. So sorry.

Sound Splash

Mature Themes and Language

@Cindy Your splash has been completed!

Episode Splash

1 Like

@Faizahj786 Your episode splashes are ready.
Episode One

Episode Two

Episode Three

Ok thank you what avouth char splashes