Alpha & Amber :blob_hearts:🖤

Happy birthday Amber & Alpha :heart:

I’m well aware that Amber has a birthday thread already, but because I want to have my own thread. I decided to add Alpha to this thread because her birthday is the 27th if anyone wants to give the queen a little something-something. This is what we call a loophole.
giphy
I told Amber that I won’t give her any compliments this whole month because I gass her up everyday lol. But, I have a few things to say. Happy birthday, Amber! I hope you know this but I consider you to be one of my best friends in this community. And, that says a lot because I don’t like a lot of people in this community lol. But, you are so supportive, so messy, so appreciative, and all-around one of the most genuine people in this community. The episode world and the real-life world deserves people like you. You are the light that keeps on shining. I hope you have a wonderful birthday week. Here are a few birthday gifts I’ve made for you and Alpha. Also, Amber’s birthday is on the 23rd of November, so, if you live in the US like I, then you get to celebrate her birthday twice.

AmbeLiyah.

Gifts for Ambs.

Gifts for Alpha and Amber.

The Messy A's.

Alpha, your gifts and speech will come when it’s your birthday. I love you, you messy bitches. I hope you like your edits. It burnt me out, but I did it out all love you for you hoes. :blob_sun:

@amberose & @XxAlphaBetaxX - My jealous cows.

21 Likes

Happy Birthday Amber & Alpha!! :tada: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday to you guys!!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @amberose :partying_face: :blob_sun: :tada: :cake2:

And happy early b-day to @XxAlphaBetaxX :yay: :heart: :cake4:

6 Likes

Aw, happy birthday to the both of you :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Aussie :cake3::blob_hearts:

Happy Birthday @XxAlphaBetaxX :cake5:

5 Likes

Aww, these edits are super cute!

Happy birthday Amber and Alpha :partying_face: :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to two amazing people @amberose and @XxAlphaBetaxX I seriously adore you both so much. I’ve kept that to myself long enough and now you know lol. May all your wishes come true and have a happy life!! :tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

7 Likes

Ahhh! Two of the biggest icons in one birthday thread? Another massive icon posting the thread? Amazing. This is beautiful. Happy birthday, you know we love you! :blob_hearts: May this year bring wonderful experiences for both of you . (@amberose @XxAlphaBetaxX)

6 Likes

Happy birthday @amberose & @XxAlphaBetaxX! :blob_hearts::partying_face::birthday:

6 Likes

Excuse me, I’m crying.

This was so sweet and I can’t believe you went all out for us :sob: Thank you, I’m so speechless :sneezing_face: Alpha and I are so lucky to have you xoxoxo :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you so much @Jenaco @lanafrazer_episode @JemU776 @ParkLow_G @Nessya @Annieways @OreoBiscuit @kennedychase @Joyless_Fun for the birthday wishes. I feel very blessed to know so many kind people on the other side of the world :sweat_smile:

Also this really made me laugh and I can’t quite explain why :laughing:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday Amber!

And @XxAlphaBetaxX

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

7 Likes

Of course, I went all out for y’all. This isn’t anything new. :black_heart::smirk:

5 Likes

YESSHDHgshs HAPPY boRTHDAY talENTED shiSTERS @amberose @XxAlphaBetaxX

5 Likes

Thank you Frosty xx

6 Likes

Happy birthday guys!! :tada::tada:
@amberose @XxAlphaBetaxX

5 Likes

Happy birthday Amber and Alpha!! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:
You guys deserve an awesome day filled with love! :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you @LillyR and @jazzysab13 :blob_hearts: