Altering Backgrounds

I hope I put this in the right category. I was wondering if people were able to take backgrounds from episode and alter them? If so I am looking for someone to alter some backgrounds for me I tried PicsArt with some I found on google but I am not sure how to do it.

I would also like to know what I can use to alter backgrounds myself? I am looking for a bunch of backgrounds so I don’t really want to tie someone’s time up that much. Thank you all

Hi, I can help if you like. You can go here!
I usually use IBIS PAINT X

Also this category belongs in art resources

I personally use pixlr because it’s free and easy to use, but there are so many options out there. If you need any help with backgrounds, I’d be happy to either make you some or help you make your own.

Thank you for your help. I will let you guys know later when I am able to get on my tablet to see what I can do

i am looking to change this bedroom around. I want to remove items from the picture, make different colored room and make day and night versions. can anyone tell me how?

You can download a paint tool. Copy the image and erase the stuff you don’t want and add your own style to it.

is there a certain one I should download?

No. You can use whichever one you want. You have to find what works best for you.
I usually use sketchbook from autodesk and ibis paint for details and coloring

Thank you so much

You’re welcome!