Alternative reality stories?

Heyy guys
Recommend some alternative reality stories where MC gets teleported to another world
Something like
The ruby tiara
Eclipsis
The embers of time

5 Likes

Through the worlds

2 Likes

My story actually fits this perfectly! I hope it’s okay for me to recommend/promote my own story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 6
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author
  • New episodes will be released after Episode announces the winners, but no matter what, the story will be continued and finished! :white_heart:

Cover:

1 Like

You’re story looks really interesting!! I’ll check it out :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

You’ll love Zero by Josie Jackson. It’s mainly set in London and a made up planet. It’s a comedy and really funny.

1 Like

The Forbidden Wasteland by Nettie

1 Like

My Butler by sophookles
The Wrong Side of Time by Blanca
The Dragon Bride by Earlgrey

2 Likes

I love that story so much

1 Like

I will definitely check it out :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like