Alyssa’s Art Criticism Corner!

Okay, so, I’m always one to help out others, whether it’s giving feedback or helping out with artwork.

I’ve just thought it’s so fun to help out others, especially with criticism on art. So, I’ve decided to open up a thread where you can share your artwork and others or myself will give you some constructive criticism.

Before you do begin, please note the following:
Respect ~ Please be sure to give each other respect when others do share their artwork. It is not lawful for anybody to say somebody’s artwork is bad. If it is bad, please find another and nicer way to say it.
Rudeness ~ I do apologize if I come out as rude when giving you feedback on your artwork. I’m trying my best to be as honest and as nice as possible so you can really work your way up.
Patience ~ Please do not expect me to be giving feedback all the time. I am a busy student that is involved in Community Service, School Service, Student Council, and currently studying upper grade math. I will try my best to be at your service.

Without further ado, please begin to share your artwork for some feedback. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, thank you for starting this thread!
If you’re willing to it, I’d love some constructive cristicism :blush:
Here’s two edits of mine

14 Likes

Oh wow :grin:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Your art is amazing! What’s your instagram?

OMGGGGGG. SPIDER MILII.
I’m sorry, you’re so good!

3 Likes

So are you!!!

1 Like

So is yours! :grin: My insta is episode.hits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yours is wayyyyyyy better though.

1 Like

:exploding_head:

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY check what I replied to

1 Like

Thank you for notifying me. :joy:

1 Like

That’s amazing! Did you draw it?

1 Like

Before I can give some feedback, did you draw the whole thing?

1 Like

Piece Number One

First of all, I’d like to say that overall this piece is stunning, though, I do see some flaws, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t a beauty!

Regarding the reflection of the light, I do think it’s a little solid looking, maybe try blending it a little more and then it would be amazing. I also think the little white circle on her face is a little solid too, you could as well blend that.

The position of her is well done, I love how her hand kind of is hidden away on her lap. The shading is also amazingly well done. I think everything else is stunning and you’ve made this a great piece.

Piece Number Two

This piece was also very well done. The only thing I’m having a problem with are her hands. They look a little like paper and they do not fully wrap around the sparkler. It’s not too noticeable unless it really bothers you, but I don’t really think you need to fix it, the piece still looks amazing.

Overall, your art is very amazing. I love the themes and poses, and choice of characters. Please remember that this is not to offend you, I’m giving you the feedback you need.

~

@hitzy

1 Like

Can u review some of my art. It’s bad and I wanna make it better

Send away. :slight_smile:

Reviews?

Awesome Idea! I’ll add mine tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I’ll make sure to pay attention to this things next time I do an edit :heart_eyes:

2 Likes