Alyssa’s Art Criticism Corner!

It’s an edit so the face was referenced

1 Like

How about this one? @epi.alyssaa It was from a while back but I am just wondering what you think.

1 Like

These are amazing, I wish I could find something that good to be my personal artist and help me with stuff.

2 Likes

I’m finally back, sorry for the wait, guys!

@QueenMilii

I think overall that this piece was great. I have nothing negative to say about this piece whatsoever!

@Kalizzza

So for this piece, I love the shading on the dress. I would definitely try fixing the shape of her lips just a tad bit because it looks like an ocean wave. I do like it, but I think some people would mind. It’s not a definite change you have to make, but it would make the piece better for those who notice every little thing.

For the eyebrows, I do think they are placed a little too high. The one closest to the right hand side of the character edit looks like an ocean wave as well. It’s not as noticeable, but you may fix it if you please.

The eyes are good looking. I do like them. I have to say that the eye color looks a little too solid as the eye closest to the right hand side lacks an eyelash.

For your hair, I would add those lines it has on Episode. Adding those lines gives off so much depth and changes a lot for your drawing. Without it, it seems like the hair is shiny. That’s not a bad thing, but it’d be something to suggest.

Overall, I really think this piece is amazing and it has lots of potential.

@_Nasia

Although you sent something, I can’t really say anything because of it being uncolored.

@Ms.Kate

For this piece, I think it’s pretty well drawn, but I do have some things to say…

The shine on her hair bothers me a little bit. The hair overall is nice looking. The lips do look a little oddly shaped, but it’s not as noticeable.

I don’t have anything else to say, though. :slight_smile:

I hope my words somewhat helped you all out!

2 Likes

I didn’t draw this, but a friend of mine did…I think it looks gorgeous, but my brother keeps telling me something looks off, so I was just wondering how you’d think of it :joy: this was made by @artwork.by.ren on instagram :heart:

disregard the jadlyss cover all over it, it’s there for obvious reasons

2 Likes

Blonde’s eyes :joy:
The pupils and the background eye color kinda throw me off
I loveeeee her so much

Can I have criticism on this edit?

2 Likes