Alyssa's Pastel Art Shop! [CLOSED!]

The thread is closed, sorry everybody.

12 Likes

Wait I’m confused… which thread do I requests Gracie’s 2.0 or this new one you’ve made?

1 Like

The new one right here, because Sydney has left it open for me to see @gisellec’s feedback on her splash. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay!

I’m sincerely confused haha :sweat_smile:

Hit me up with a pm and I can send you the splash you requested a while back! :blush:

1 Like

i want a cover please

Please be more specific! :slight_smile:

FOUND IT!! Thank you so so much!! I was wondering where that went :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Hey! I’ve never made an art request, so forgive me if I somehow do something wrong. I’d be forever grateful if you could make me a small cover! Credit will absolutely be given :two_hearts:
Here are the details.

Summary

Story title: From This Day Forward
Story description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Story genre: It’s a drama with romantic themes… if that makes any sense.
Background: I was thinking this one (If you feel like something else would work better, follow your intuition!)

Characters: Maybe I’m really stupid, but I’m a little confused on this. Should I screenshot what they look like, or do I need to just list their details? Do you want me to PM you the info or just list it here?
Animations: See above lol
Effects: I have the same background that I listed above with a few filters (I assume that’s what you mean by effects?) on it if you’d like to look at it for reference. Here:

Extra details: None that I can think of! I’d just like it to be eyecatching and wedding-ish.
Specific font: I would looooove something like this one with a black “shadow” behind it if possible!
text%20example

There’s no rush with this, so take as much time as you need! I would also completely understand if you rejected this request.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey, for the background, do you have the original size of it because it looks resized. I wanna make it best quality possible! Also, feel free to hit me up with a pm with all of the characters’ details if that’s what’s most comfortable for you! :slight_smile:

As for the effects, they are like smoke, shattered glass, etc!

But I can do the filter for you if you’d like!

Once we discuss all this information, I’ll accept your request!

1 Like

Story Title: Secret Agent
Story Description: So the MC finds out that her crush is going to ask her to be his girlfriend and he does but then this person comes in and she is like if you choose him you’ll have to kill your parents and if you choose your parents kill your crush. She tries travelling but stops the plane, she tries to run until her last choice is… to join this crew which is taking down this person!
Story Genre: Action
Background: Hacked Screen
Characters: Mia - Skin : Tan or Caramel, Eye’s Upturned Bold, Eye Colour, Green. Lips, Classic, Cherry Red. Face Shape, Soft Heart. Clothes - Secret Agent Clothes (black) She is holding a gun. Black Dark - Skin - Tan, Eye’s Upturned Feline. Eye Colour, Black. Lips, Classic, Bordeaux. Face Shape, Soft Heart. Clothes - A Mask, And Skeleton Costume. Lucas - Skin Light, Eye’s Normal, Eye Colour, Blue, Lips, Classic, Blush. Face Shape, Normal.
Clothes - High School Boy (not uniform)
Animations: Mia - idle_hold_gun. Black Dark -idle_arms_crossed_angry. Lucas - talk_afraid
Effects:
Extra Details: Mia is on the left and Lucas on the right and Black Dark In The Middle.
Specific Font (optional!): The Nornal Font You Use.
[/quote]

And I kind want a small cover and big cover please!

1 Like

For Black, I may not make her wear a costume, just so I can get your request done quickly. I’ll see what I can do to get it fit as much as possible.

Thank you so much for requesting, it has been accepted! :heart:!

I will try and get this done by the end of today because you did not give any specific clothing items, just themes!

Background You Want: Car seat
Extra Details: black leather car seats/ front and back

1 Like

yay!

Before I begin, how many zones did you want?

Okay, thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Here’s the original size without any filters.

Summary

If you could somehow brighten it up a smidge, that’d be perfect :sparkling_heart:

PMing you now!

1 Like