Hello, hello! My name is Alyssa, and I’m so glad you’ve come to the Grand Opening of my new Pastel Art Shop! Did you wanna request something? Well, no problem! First, I gotta take you through some sections of my shop, then you’ll be able to request right away!
Welcome to the first section of the shop! I planned this out, so don’t worry, you’re in perfectly good hands! I know you’d wanna see some of my talented work before requesting, so, I’ve set up a gallery for you to admire my hardwork. Enjoy the view!
Character Edit Examples
Come along now, I know you’re stunned with how amazing my artwork is, but we gotta move onto the shop’s most important area!
Ah, finally, we’ve made it to the most important part of the whole store. Welcome to the library, you’re definitely wondering why I have a library in my shop. Well, that’s because each book in this library is a rule of my art shop. Anyways, I’m still going over every single rule.
- Please, give credit to me wherever you use the artwork I have created or edited for you. There have been many incidents before in the past due to the fact that people would not give credit. It is simple to do, so please, do as I ask, because that’s all I want.
- Please do not request from several threads. I do not wanna spend time making a request when it will not be used. I will be checking your forum activity just to make sure you have not requested the piece of artwork anywhere else.
- If you are requesting, please make sure you will be using my artwork. As said in rule #2, I do not wanna waste time making something that will not be used.
- If you want your request to be done quicker, please send me a screenshot of your character doing the animation you want. This will make it so much easier for me!
- You are allowed to request however you want, but, please, make sure you make it detailed. I want it to be clear for me so I can get it to your expectations!
- If you are an artist and see I am inactive, do not advertise your own thread here. I will let my clients know of my inactivity.
- The shop will close as soon as ten spots are filled. Be sure to request while you can!
- All requests are done in numerical order. Please be patient!
Now that you’ve seen just about everything I can do, whatcha waiting for? Request now!