Alyssa's Pastel Art Shop! [CLOSED!]

Hey! I was wondering, for when I’m using your work, what @ do I use to credit you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use @epi.alyssaa, just my forum username! :blush:

1 Like

Would you make me a cover for my story it’s called Lover’s Temptations and i would like that at the top centered then I have 6 characters that i want in it layered I will attach the pictures of their actions. The first layer would be the girl in the blue and the boy with brown hair. I want them to the very left the smallest. they can overlap a little bit the next is the guy with his hand out and the girl with the pink. Medium size towards the middle but partly overlapping the one before. and can you put a rose in his hand and his arm can overlap her a good amount then the biggest is the kissing couple they still overlap though. And I’m not sure what to do about the background so if you have any ideas that would be amazing. Thank you so much and just let me know if this isn’t possible.!
Brittany%20admire|147x500

1 Like

Hey, could you send all the characters? Also, it’s not a huge chance I’ll be putting a rose in the guy’s hand, but I will try! :blush:

@LoriEpisode still awaiting information.

Thank you so much. If you can’t do a rose maybe something romantic like that heart necklace if you can’t don’t worry about it just make them flirting in some way. Thank you again

1 Like

Hey! I want to cancel my request for the cover as my boyfriend is going to create me one.

But could I request another splash? Similar to my other one but I’d like a music one :slight_smile:

Something like “This story uses music and sound, turn your volume up!” or something similar. Is that okay? :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You have a boyfriend?

Okay, what background would you like?

Any characters or icons?

Same background and font as the other splash would be fine! Maybe a sound icon?

1 Like

Aha yes why?

Oh just wanted to say Congratulations!

Are you bumping for requests?

@LoriEpisode

Your request has been accepted! :blush:

Not at the moment.