Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to Alyssa’s Quick Cover and Splash Shop, your goto place for some quick artwork!
Before you can request your quick artwork, we have to go through some things, so, let’s get to it!
Welcome to The Weekly Bulletin! Every week, I will have something new to post on the bulletin, so be alert!
Week One ~ 8/26
As you know, every person needs to see what somebody’s abilities can do. Be sure to look at my examples to see if it fits your liking!
NOTE: I will always ask you if I can use your splash as an example.
Now that you’ve seen what I’m capable of, let’s go over my rules. Please be sure to read each and every rule carefully.
Rules For Other Artists:
- Redistribution ~ The Redistribution of my artwork is not allowed. If you request something that is supposed to be made by you for your shop, it will immediately be rejected. I will check your thread before accepting your request.
- Advertising ~ Advertising on my thread is not allowed. If I may be inactive, which is highly unlikely, please do not link your thread or tell my clients about your thread. I may be working on their request and you just immediately snatching it is very disrespectful and rude.
- Credit ~ When you use my artwork in your story, please be sure to credit me. Although I do not watermark my artwork, I have original copies of my artwork. I will ask you some questions, so if you don’t give me credit, I will easily call you out.
- Art Theft ~ Please do not take credit for my artwork. As said in Rule Number Three, I have original copies of my artwork. I have videos of me making the artwork, and screenshots of the characters from the artwork. Do not try and steal my artwork. You will be easily caught by those around the forums.
- Questions ~ Although you are free to ask questions, please refrain from asking me what I use to make my artwork and what fonts I use. I find this highly uncomfortable.
- Call Outs ~ If you know what art program I use, please do not say it aloud. If people want to know, do not tell them. I like keeping those kinds of topics secret. If you choose to do this, I will immediately reject the current request you have asked for due to yourself invading my privacy.
- Outfits ~ When requesting artwork with characters, please be sure to leave only an outfit theme for your characters. In order for your artwork to be efficiently made, I require that you cannot pick the outfits of your characters.
- A Dislike ~ If you do not like the artwork I have made for you, please do not edit it yourself. I will do it for you. It is my artwork and I will not allow you to edit it.
- Details ~ When requesting, please use the request forms I have provided. These request forms ensure every detail I need so I can provide the perfect artwork for you.
Thank you for reading the rules.
If you have read all the rules, please promptly include the word swift in any way on your post. This will help me indicate you have read all the rules and understand everything accordingly.
If you only say password is swift, I will immediately reject your request because that means you haven’t read this section carefully.
Rules to Non-Artist Customers:
- Showing Off ~ When showing others my artwork, please be sure to let them know that I have made your artwork. I will check your forum profile weekly to check if you’ve shared my artwork somewhere with or without credit. Doing this can get you an automatic decline on two of your requests.
- Patience ~ Please make sure you have patience as you wait for your artwork. Although I may be a quick shop, I still have a life outside of the forums, and school is just around the corner for me, so I’ll be a little busy.
- Credit ~ Please be sure to give credit when using the artwork I made for you in your story. I will easily find out if you’re telling the truth or not because I will be asking you some questions before I start making your artwork.
Kindness ~ Please be kind when requesting your artwork. I am doing this for free when I should really be preparing for school, but, that’s not what I’m doing. Please give me time to make it.
5, Respect ~ Please remember that I am a person. We all deserve respect. When requesting, please don’t treat me like I’m an object. Remember, I am making this for you out of will.
- Redos ~ If you do not like the artwork I have made for you, I will allow three redos. Please be sure to use them wisely.
- Details ~ When requesting, be sure to use the request forms that I have provided. These request forms give me every detail I need in order to deliver you the most perfect artwork possible.
- Outfits ~ To speed up the process, you are not allowed to pick the outfits of your characters. You must simply give me a theme, and I will pick an outfit that fits accordingly.
- Drawing ~ Please do not request something that requires me to draw! I have no ability in this section, but I can do custom poses if that fits your liking.
- Other Threads ~ If you have requested somewhere else, I will immediately reject your request. I do not wanna waste my time making artwork that won’t be used.
Thank you so much for reading the rules. In order to ensure you have properly read them, please include the word moonlight somewhere in your post.
If you immediately say password is moonlight, I will immediately reject your request whereas because I can see you didn’t read this message carefully.
If you have anymore questions, please PM me, leave them down below, or contact my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: I have the legal right to refuse your request if needed.
Before you do request, you’re probably wondering how long you’ll have to wait. Fear no more, I have provided a list for you!
The Current Waiting List:
To request, you must fill out each and every section with detail.
Author Name (optional):
Specific Font (optional):
Character Details (optional):
Character Animation (optional):
Where You Will Be Using This:
Thank you so much for checking out my request thread! I hope you come by soon!