Alyssa's Quick Cover and Splash Shop! [CLOSED..]

Unfortunately I cannot make horns go out of the skin, I hope that’s okay!

Also, what did you want them doing?

And, what are the full character details? You only left an eye and skin color. :slight_smile:

Oh! Umm flirt_wink_foward

1 Like

@Ally and @Sayanjali_Rizvi, I’m sorry, but there may be a delay in your requests.

Also, @princessre I cannot start yours until you provide the information I need.

2 Likes

That’s okay, take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey, do you mind if i make a request? x

Of course, though, there may be a little delay.

thats no problem, thank you x x

that’s no problem, i don’t mind x
Small/Large/Both: large

Story Title: broken parts

Story Genre: action and adventure/romance/comedy

Story Mood: features a lot of heavy topics but comedy kind of lightens it.

Background: half of the background be light and the other half to be dark.

Story Description: the new girl in town is hoping to keep her past buried and a boy helps bring the light back into her life. But the sudden death of her parents plunges her into a world of sex, scandals and lies, a life she was not ready for, but a life he was all to familiar with.

Cover Details: would like the girl and boy to be back to back, so they are facing away from each other, with the boy in the light area and the girl in the dark area. The boy smirking while holding a gun and the girl should be winking.

Character Details: boy: taupe skin, thick arch brow, black cropped hair, deepset piercing green eyes, defined triangle face, button nose and uneven lips in umber

Girl: light skin, seductive arch brow, fawn straight hair, feline purple eyes, soft heart face, upturned nose, full round lips in blush

Outfit Theme: boy: ripped black jeans and topless with several tattoos

Girl: bleached denim jeans, blue breezy top, baby blue boots and choker necklace (anything bright)

Author Name (optional): Jasmine Campbell (in small please x)

Specific Font (optional): what you think goes with the theme.

Extra Details: would it be okay if a broken glass filter was put over it so it looks smashed?

Sorry I know this is a fairly big ask, and if you can’t do it I completely understand x x

Unfortunately, I cannot make them back to back, but I can do everything else you have asked, is that okay?

@epi.alyssaa
Hello I know this is a request thread for covers and splashhes but can you make me some banners for an RP

I’m only accepting cover and splash requests right now, sorry…

1 Like

ok no problem :hearts:

1 Like

yes sorry thats fine!! x x

1 Like

@Sayanjali_Rizvi

Your request has been completed! Click or tap the dropdown to see your request! I’m very sorry if the characters seem bad quality, I can’t do anything to fix it!

Please do not hesitate to ask for a change of something!

Request #1 - Sound Splash

Be sure to credit me @epi.alyssaa!

2 Likes

@Ally

Your request has been completed! If you need me to change something, please let me know immediatly!

By the way, I know you wanted to wink, but I played around with the animation. :wink:

Request #2 - IG Splashes

If I have your permission, may I use this as an example? :blush:

2 Likes

@jaz.writes

I have completed your cover request. I have made two versions of the cover because I was unsure of how to place the font.

Request #3 - Small and Large Cover; Version One

Request #3 - Small and Large Cover; Version Two

If I have your permission, may I use this as an example?

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes: I love it so much!

1 Like

How should I credit you?

Oh, and by the way. The back of the guy’s neck is a little cut off. Are you able to fix that?

I can fix that, give me a few minutes.

You can also credit me by my IG @epi.alyssaa.