Am I the only author that does this haha?

Am I the only author that really wants to write a story but is just too lazy to code it all :joy:
I don’t know if it is just me or not but I really want to write this story but I just get bored with all the coding. I wish I could just magically code the whole thing without doing work and then have the story turn out how I want it :joy:

18 Likes

Nope I’m the same :grin:
But I want to eventually write a story all on my own which is why I’m just writing the entire story out on a file and then later I’ll make a story.

5 Likes

I kinda have the opposite problem, I’m decent at coding but nitpick the story and the way I want the story to go.

6 Likes

codeing takes time. if you dont like to code may I suggest writhing instead. on a place like wattpad.

2 Likes

same. Like I sometimes hate codeing because its hard but I have become good. but my story I never feel it is good enough

2 Likes

You guys are so lucky, because I still don’t have my laptop and it’s been 2-3 months.

I MISS CODING!!!

4 Likes

that most really suck

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

I love Episode and have so many stories I want to do but literally I write once a month maybe and I’ve done almost whole chapters on a few but I don’t really think I’ve actually completed finished a chapter…

3 Likes

I’ve used one once and it was too weird because I always write on mobile :joy:

3 Likes

I’m kinda the same rn, :sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

and I’m that one author who gets writers block and says FORGET IT

5 Likes

Nope, that’s me sometimes too! :joy:

3 Likes

I personally like the coding more than writing but sometimes I get a little bored.

2 Likes

Same tbh, y’know after sport directing 3 characters I wanna give up :joy:

2 Likes

This is literally me. All. The. Time.

1 Like

I’m probably in the minority, but I love coding and branching

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.