Am I the Only One...? Age?

Yes, it really is. I go through stages where I play endlessly and then don’t play for a while.
I like coding, so I thought it’d be fun to turn one of my stories into an Episode one.
Didn’t realize how long it would take me though, lol.

Ahaha that’s awesome!
I wanted to reply with a cool gif or something but I couldn’t think of any :smirk: :rofl:

I am 21 :raising_hand_woman:

Another 29 years old here, but I don’t know where the last 10 years went so I guess it doesn’t count?

I’m 21, but I don’t really feel old here because there’s so many people on the other thread saying they’re over 21. I think a lot of episode writers are actually around this age, and the readers are younger.

There’s a thread for “older” users here: Any other Episode peeps 21+?

I remember when it first started as well but as of rn I’m a teen so

I’m 21 so I’m glad I’m not the only one either

Thank you! :smiley:

My type of logic! :smirk:

I think most writers are in their late teens and early twenties. I feel like there should be an age divide when you download the app it asks for your age and maybe a verification through email. Then younger readers and writers can write on one portal, and the older people on a separate one, just because some stories are more mature.

Hi! 24 year old here! Just wondering, is anyone of you RP-ing on the forums or are you just writing stories?

i,m 14

18 here

33, i’m feeling old. :joy:

I’m 22 :blush:

im 14 in 9 days

Hi all, I’m 35 and it’s lovely to see a wide age range of users :slight_smile:

We’re in the same club! I’m 21 and have been using Episode for wayyy too long haha

Same!