Am I the only one annoyed by any living being at night or what?

I’m currently trying to write and my mom is just being the most annoying person in the whole world.
She literally annoyes me with everything she does, right now. She scratches, I’m annoyed. She does a lot of unnecesary movements, she annoyes me. She breaths especially noisily, she annoyes me. She keeps telling me the same thing, I heard you the first time already

AND IF SHE DOESN’T STOP DANCING ON HER CHAIR AT 4 FUCKING A.M. I’M GONNA SCREAM.

So, am I the only one who is especially annoyed by any living being at night or what? I swear, I am an angel during the day, but I can’t stand anything or anyone at night ;-;

6 Likes

I’m not an angel at day or night, and I’m with you Sometime I just can’t stand the Human Race at all

1 Like

I know how you feel my mom is repeating the same thing again and again. It’s so annoying I want to rip my hair out :anguished:

Oh, its when she plays that annoying song over and over again that annoys me

2 Likes

Yeah. Headphones? Who ever heard about that.

1 Like

Not me, She plays it out loud , headphones don’t block it out

@fal.renet1398 Wow, that has to be waaaay too loud.

@LeIsaac hay friend

Since I’m awake at night and asleep in the morning, I spend most of it alone since everyone’s sleeping however sometimes, my mom will stay up-if she does, I usually put on a movie for her to watch in our mother tongue and heck, even hang out with her sometimes-spending time with her is precious and she honestly means so much to me :two_hearts: Yes, she can be annoying sometimes but she cares about me, and I would never ask for another mother. I love her so much :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Awwww, sweet!

Hello, fellow stranger uwu

1 Like

hi