Am I the only one? (Instagram related)

I need to delete this app from my phone because nothing really interesting is going on, and the only reason I’m on it is to talk to my friend.

Okay, so I occasionally go on Insta (maybe like once every few days, but don’t follow me because I don’t post anything and I’m mostly inactive) and I like seeing Episode memes. But I swear, almost every episode meme I see on Instagram has the character Hunter from Him and I by Melia A, and I. Am. Getting. Sick. Of. It. :triumph: Seriously, what the h-e double hockey sticks is so freaking good about him, that random Insta users (that probably love the story) just have to include him in almost every Episode meme?! It almost makes me feel in the mood to never watch an Episode meme again, because of him and the author herself.

And P.S.: I’ve tried reading Him and I, and not to be rude, but it’s boring. Nothing really eventful is happening, and I just can’t seem to understand where the plot is supposed to go. And Hunter just seems kind of… there. Kaiden might be a better pick for Hailey than Hunter is, but that’s just my opinion. Also, Alyssa is annoying and needs some discipline in her. Let me know what you guys think! Are you getting tired of seeing Hunter in every Episode meme or not? Or have you never even heard of him, the story, or the author?

8 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

The Episode community commonly picks one character to obsess over for a bit and then moves on. On Reddit, it’s Nico from INAT.

10 Likes

I have never even read that story… and I admit that I have learned about him from Instagram. I just laugh because there are so many characters that I have been introduced to via Instagram. I literally feel like I don’t even need to read the stories because they are forced down my throat in that medium.

3 Likes

The only thing that caught my interest in the story was the cover (the old one, not the one that @Ck_artdesign recently made for the author). The description on the other hand… Eh… But I read it anyway (and didn’t finish it).

1 Like

This is my :christmas_tree: gift to you !!! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Yes… It’s Hunter !!! :joy:

3 Likes

Haha that girls posts are so funny

Hunter has a bunch of simps lowkey :eyes:

3 Likes

OMG, I was JUST looking at this post before creating this topic! :joy:

2 Likes

:lol:

2 Likes

:thinking: what does simps mean?

2 Likes

like a person who’d do anything for someone “ Someone who foolishly overvalues someone else and defers to them, putting them on a pedestal.” lol I didn’t know what a simp was for the longest :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh. Okay then… there you have it! Thank you for explaining this to me. Cause it meant something different when I was growing up!!! :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

wait what did it mean???

1 Like

Ooops… NVM!!! :rofl: :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

OMG, I SEE THIS ALL THE TIME! I see tons of Kaiden posts as well.

As someone who read Him and I to the very end, he’s really not that great of a character. He’s like every other gangsta bad boy you see used in episode stories, nothing about him sticks out. In fact, there were a few times that he even threatened her and treated her literally terrible. He’s honestly just Hailey’s distraction while she’s going through a rough spot with Kaiden. Imo it’s pretty obvious that the author was pointing the reader in the direction of Kaiden. Spoiler alert: It’s why if you choose Hunter at the end, Hailey ends up pregnant and alone.

I know she made a Him & I alternative ending story so maybe he’s a the main LI in that story? but idk bc I didn’t see a sense in re-reading a story I just read :cat_shocked:

4 Likes

Bumping

1 Like

I don’t like the whole gangster thing because I am not into criminals, they are horrible people, but I disagree with Kaiden being a better pick, I read the whole story and he was not a good LI either. And I feel like this thread was a bit unessasary, there is no need to bash the author as she goes through enough hate for Hailey , even if she will not see this. That is my respectful opinion and yes there are a lot of memes with Hunter but there is some people I follow who don’t include Episode characters from stories and they are genuninely funny

Not to get disrespectful, but I did just say in my first post that I’m not trying to be rude, and I was only stating my opinion to see if anyone else felt the same way.

2 Likes

OK but still Kaiden was not a good LI and I stand by that :joy:

1 Like

Bump!