Am I the only one who has this problem lol

Am I the only one who struggles finding good pants for guys in your stories? For some odd reason I always struggle and I want to know if I’m just weird or you guys relate. haha

15 Likes

Nah. The men have terrible clothing options

13 Likes

SAME-
I hate most of them, it takes me forever to find decent ones

3 Likes

relatable

2 Likes

ugh mine all wear the same blue jeans with different versions of tattoos its so boring

4 Likes

Yesss. All the jeans just seem like really cheesy ya know lol

3 Likes

ikr? there’s even a pair of jeans literally made of cheese. gross.

3 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

I literally feel bad that I have to give my characters such ugly clothes.

5 Likes

Hahah. The ripped jeans with the chains on the pocket for the guys are sooo cheesy but I use them anyways🤷‍♀️

4 Likes

Us: please give our guys some socks and some cute clothes

Episode: heard you want ugly cowboy jeans with an ill-fitting rig and more ripped jeans that look exactly the same as all the other ripped jeans. As a treat you can have some t shirts that are too long and too wide for the male body shapes :grinning:

Me: :sob:

4 Likes

Right?! There is either really ugly baggy jeans or really tight weird ones lol

3 Likes

When I make edits I honestly just edit the female generic pants onto the guys. Even when new assets come out that I like its always some cool stuff for the girls and the stuff for the guys is mediocre at best. Most of the men’s shirts also have a weird silhouette that doesn’t match the body. Honestly don’t understand what episode is going for

5 Likes

Yesss, I literally have to pair all my guy outfits with the same blue jeans, cuz the rest are :wastebasket::sleepy:

2 Likes

What blue jeans are they?:sleepy:

1 Like

These ones :sob:

I do occasionally pair some outfits with the ripped jeans with a chain on them lol, to me those are like the second best :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha yess

1 Like

Not just clothes either it’s just so cringe making guy characters like I can’t–
Much more easier with girls
The guys’ shoulders are too wide and their legs are skinny af :eyes:

3 Likes

RIGHT I totally agree, they legs do be rlly skinny

1 Like