Am I the only one who thinks this?

Am I the only person who thinks that INK is the most hilarious thing ever? The dancing animations, the facial expressions, and the costumes are just so funny and I cannot write an INK story because I’ll spend more time laughing than coding/writing

15 Likes

I thought the same for LL because to me the limbs just look so awkwardly long :skull:

3 Likes

The LL characters are built different. :joy:

3 Likes

i personally prefer ink. i feel like i cant even read a LL story anymore :sob: ink creators use so many cool talking overlays and i never see that with LL and in my opinion ink stories seem more creative because of the use of overlays.

but someone should give me LL story reccomendations. i havent found any that actually interest me

5 Likes

Episode keeps recommending me LL stories and it’s so annoying! I love LL but I NEVER get any INK or classic stories anymore.

2 Likes

i have sm ink recommendations. without you by @/georgiasanders.episode is the story that got me into a ink stan haha

3 Likes

I’ve only read Pick Your Poison, Loco Amor, My Episode Lover, Hollywood Life, Jett Set Go, and Aunt Flo Comes to Town
I’ve read only 3 classic stories
And I’ve read far too many LL stories.

2 Likes

See this is interesting to me because i think this same thing about LL stories lmao

3 Likes

ive never read classic lmao I CANT STAND IT

2 Likes

i’ve never read a limelight story with talking overlays :((

2 Likes

I used to think classic was “cute”
Oh, how dumb I was.
Classic looks like when untalented 12 year old girls try to draw anime.

3 Likes

it seems like in every animation the eyes are always closed

2 Likes

Im not really sure what you mean by talking overlays tbh but I’ve read LL stories with both facial expression overlays and speech bubble overlays

2 Likes

Classic characters look like this: :musical_note::lips::musical_note:

2 Likes

let me find an example rq

2 Likes

this is facts fr

2 Likes

okay for some reason its not letting me attach a video.
heres a ss from my story
but its simply an overlay like this:

and then you place mouth overlays overtop and use this code:

Summary

&overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL1 create AND overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL1 opacity 1 AND overlay 5033089466957824_ACES LIPS NEUTRAL1 shifts to 24 211 in zone 1 AND overlay 5033089466957824_ACES LIPS NEUTRAL1 scales to 0.352 0.352 AND overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL1 moves to layer -4 THEN pause for .1 THEN overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL1 clear THEN overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL2 create AND overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL2 opacity 1 AND overlay 5033089466957824_ACES LIPS NEUTRAL2 shifts to 27 212 in zone 1 AND overlay 5033089466957824_ACES LIPS NEUTRAL2 scales to 0.352 0.352 AND overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL2 moves to layer -4 THEN pause for .1 THEN overlay ACES LIPS NEUTRAL2 clear THEN pause for .1
with your overlay names and overlay spots ofc

then when you type your dialouge it looks as if the overlay is talking

3 Likes

That’s gorgeous. I’ve never really seen that in LL.

2 Likes

Oh okay, yeah I havent seen the mouth part specifically in LL but i have seen similar things where like eyes blink and stuff

2 Likes

thank u so much <3

1 Like