Am I the Only One? ๐Ÿ˜

Am I the only one that seeโ€™s people overusing or being more attracted to their characters for the Wavy hairstyles and Loose Curled ones? Same with the Males but mainly the wavy styles?

12 Likes

I think I kinda get what you mean but Iโ€™m not exactly sure :thinking:

2 Likes

The Volominous Curls and other Wavy and Loose Curled Styles.

1 Like

Ohh yes, definetly

1 Like

Iโ€™m just seeing it so much now. Especially on black characters and it starts to get boring and annoying.

1 Like

Yeah i agree

1 Like

Sadly, no one is using the shorter version of the curls. :pensive: Itโ€™s so adorable but I donโ€™t see it much.

:(

Yeah, itโ€™s really cute

2 Likes

you mean people use a lot of the long hair styles? yeah thatโ€™s true but Iโ€™m personaly not a short hair fan so to make a character like that is very difficult for me. I will always switch back to a long hair

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s not what I meant. I said it above already for what I mean.

But yeah, most of them are long.

1 Like

Yes! They might become the LL version of beach wave. I hope not, thereโ€™s so many great hairstyles, so mix it up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not really honestly. I use the long curly hairstyles a lot because Iโ€™m making a character that reflects somebody from a RP or myself, most of which have long and or wavy hair.

Iโ€™ve noticed this. Itโ€™s annoying when so many characters have those hairstyles :neutral_face:

3 Likes

That kinda does proved my point but alright.

1 Like

I donโ€™t really see how it does, but whatever.

Iโ€™m just saying that I use them a lot because itโ€™s just for people Iโ€™m trying to recreate. Thereโ€™s really nothing wrong with having long or short or medium length hair :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ok.

1 Like

Iโ€™m very guilty of using wavy/curly hairstyles on my males. :sweat_smile: I just love a man with curly hair.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m just referring to the new wavy ones we have for males, not really the curly ones. Not many people use the curly ones.

1 Like

Ah ok. Well I still think it applies to me :laughing: These are the hairstyles I usually use for my males: f fi o t th

3 Likes

I see them so much now, Iโ€“:skull::joy:

2 Likes