Am I The Only Person?

Am I the only one who doesn’t enter in story contests? Honestly, I think I AM the only one. Others are starting to get their stories ready till the deadline comes, then BOOM. “Please Read My Story”. lol

8 Likes

Nah, I don’t either.

2 Likes

gooooood lol

1 Like

Personally, none of my story ideas match the storyline for the contest so why bother. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ikr, and its like you can’t come up with story ideas, cause others are taken. So, for me? It’s a no, and I am continuously working on re-vamping all of my stories to improve.

3 Likes

nope youre not the only one, dw xd

2 Likes

Boom!

I planned on entering the College Days contest but never got ready for it and that’s the only time I thought of entering, so no, you’re not the only one.
I’d like to enter more contest though, I just don’t have the time for it.

3 Likes

agreed

I don’t enter those contests

1 Like

Same here.

I don’t really enter either… I’ve tried but never finished even the first episode in time…

5 Likes

I know right. Lol

2 Likes

Lol, I don’t enter story contests either, it’s totally okay!

2 Likes

Same :sob: That’s a whole mood!

2 Likes

Same, I usually don’t finish or I mainly lose ideas :bulb:

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~

1 Like

What I’m gonna do is keep working on my own stories, and if a contest pops up that matches my story, I’ll consider it fate and enter my story… I’m so slow on stories, that’ll probably happen :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Boom, it’s a plan!

2 Likes

College Days Contest was the only contest I’ve entered lol. It’s called behind closed doors

2 Likes