Am new here can someone please help me with a private jet overlay

Am looking for a airplane overlay I cant seem to find one anywhere can someone help me pretty please

maybe here you can find it :blob_hearts:

Do u know how to make overlays roll Royce car I am good at making stories but i sucks at coding

no i’m sorry, I don’t know how to make overlays

Thanks for your help

Are you looking for overlays to be made? Or do you have an issue with the overlay regarding coding? :blush:

I was thinking of a rolls Royce car for my character and also the coding is kicking my ass

You can check out Pixlr Editor (Pixlr x is easier for beginners) or is you have a photo and you just need a transparent background, you can go onto this website: Remove background : Pixlr.com free image bg removal

As for overlays, this might be the website you're looking for:

Placing & Animating Overlays
Advanced Directing: Overlay Animations – Episode

Code for overlays:

You can get the code to size and move overlays by clicking on ‘show helpers’ on the right hand side and then ‘spot directing’.
Screenshot_2021-02-15 On the other side Episode 3(1)
These buttons will come up on the left hand side ^ and click on the ‘switch tool’ to either scale (change the size) or shift (move) the overlay. Underneath your story preview, there should be a white box where you can copy the code for the overlay.

I hope I made sense :blob_hearts:

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thanks

1 Like

Ofc! If you’re struggling with making overlays, you can check out my studio: