Am so sorry for my absence guys😭

Okay guys it’s been really long I said something here…if you would put it this way I was last seen last year… school… school… school,kept me so busy I didn’t even check on my dear episode forum or my episodians :heartpulse::broken_heart: am so sorry…
Idk if I have lost most of the people who supported my posts while I was here buh if you guys still gat my back…feel free to put it down in the comments…ilyasm​:heartpulse::heartpulse:
And am glad to say…am back finally I’ve missed this community which has all d positive vibes​:smirk:…am just hoping this forum is still rolling…feel free to PM me if u missed me at all…:heartpulse:

3 Likes

I’ve gotten one like so far…that’s a start… thanks @ciaraxoxoc

1 Like

Hi, I only joined in December so I have never seen you but welcome back. :eyes: I don’t know if it is just me but I feel like the forums is real quiet recently so yeah there are people active but it doesn’t seem as lively. I hope everything is ok with school cause I can say that it is not for me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I don’t think I could ever take a break from forums. Also I hope the positive vibes you are talking are somewhere cause I have seen a lot of fights in the forums recently.

3 Likes

yeah, I have never seen you because I joined in late December as well! but hey!!!
it’s always okay to take a break when we need to :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah, I always see these posts but I am like I never noticed you were gone because I never knew you existed. :joy: But it is nice to spread the love by talking to people on the forums even if you have no idea who they are.

3 Likes

internet friends :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok like I said I’ve been gone for like a long time…so I don’t know the changes…buttt I’ve posted things that got bumped Nd all of that…I created this post to let people know or people who know me know am back…nice meeting u tho lol…am sad that things may have changed according to u Nd if I notice it I’ll see what I can do abt it… thanks

1 Like

Thanks…

1 Like

True…well now u know me try reading my posts maybe the previous ones or any recent ones I post later in d future

Lol

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, it has been! I remember actually feeling lonely here on the forums in February… I think things are getting back to normal now. Some people came back saying that they have returned.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is so lonely. Like I used to get so many notifications and it made me so happy. But now it is becoming less and less. So it makes it feel like nobody wants to interact with me. And I see less new threads after being away for awhile which is totally different to when I was first active in December. I think people are only active when there is an announcement right now. Totally not their fault that is down to my mental health issues but getting help costs money. :neutral_face:

I hope it will become more active soon but with some things coming back it might mean people will be less active. It is kinda disappointing since I was on Instagram then everyone became inactive so I came here and now people are inactive. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

That’s great

1 Like

Ouch… don’t worry things will get back to normal