AMAGIC Claus *MERRY CHRISTMAS* ⚜

Tagging @Jiiri might help. :cherry_blossom::wink:

3 Likes

Why? :thinking:

3 Likes

:thinking: Episode wish…cool…maybe meet a Episode santa and get a gift or cakes from it and celebrating mah first Christmas with forum peoplesous :santa: heheh :upside_down_face:
Thanks for tag @Spes :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

You only wished her the Best, that’s not giving away anything. :shushing_face::wink:

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful wish
:kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thx for tagging me guys :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:… Merry Christmas in advance to all!!

2 Likes

I wish:

1. To have a good life.

2. Stop thinking about suicide.

3. Be happy

4. Make some new friends

5. Do something special for my family

6. Live my life the best way I can.

Thanks for tag @Spes

4 Likes

That’s is great, it will come true, just know people love you, and I was going through the same thing, you will get through it. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent::innocent::grin::grin::smiley:

3 Likes

thanks

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

<HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS :christmas_tree::santa::bell::snowflake::christmas_tree::santa::bell::snowflake::santa::tada::confetti_ball::santa::gift::christmas_tree::santa::tada::confetti_ball: To YOU TO>

4 Likes

Girl guys have been liking me since the 1st grade. They won’t shoo

3 Likes

You’re a Mom :woman:

3 Likes

Well it just shows your responsible to take on anything :blush:

3 Likes

That’s what you think, one day there will be a life challenge and you will see, while I’m at home eating potatoes :fries: :tangerine::carrot::bread::croissant::fried_egg::hamburger::ramen:

3 Likes

No the same happened to me, people need you :cry::sob::pray::cry::sob::pray::cry::sob::pray::cry::sob::pray:

3 Likes

Me I thought about suicide
To, but it won’t help anything. Plus you said you take care of your brother

3 Likes

The Internet doesn’t know anything but how to manipulate you. Let me tell you this. Just because he has to Internet, it will not replace you.
The Internet does not know the real expression of love, that’s what your for. You have a part. It’s just like the food chain. If one dies the whole food chain dies. Do you want that to happen to your family? :man::boy::girl::woman::older_man::older_woman:

3 Likes

FUCK THAT PHASE :fu::point_down::roll_eyes::point_down:

He still needs you, that is just a part where he acts like that, so SCREW IT!!!

3 Likes

You really think he would do that without you. You think he’s doing that all for himself no. Let me tell you Suicide isn’t :poop::poop::poop: SHIT, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL LIGHT IT ON FIRE :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Here is a video, just let it change your mind.

3 Likes