Amazing story recommendations

wow going to add this into my list :star_struck:

hey i just followed u

I hope it’s okay if I promote my story too :white_heart:

Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 3
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author
  • New episodes will be released after Episode announces the winners, but no matter what, the story will be continued and finished! :white_heart:

Cover:

1 Like

Gave you a follow on insta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll be sure to check your story out

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the thread💚

My story is very much about “Evergreen friendship” :four_leaf_clover: Maybe it’s something you’d be interested in :hugs:

Here it is ~

Story title: Four Leaf Clover

Genre: Drama/ Comedy

Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them?

‱Full CC/ Choices matter
‱Current episode: 1-3 (more coming soon)

My Ig: @shen_episode

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5824954307379200

COVER!

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Nice :heart: I will be sure to add it to my list

Thank you so much❀

No worries dear :relaxed::heartpulse::heartpulse:

You can check out mine called Breaking Boundaries

1 Like

surely :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning The Heiress! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

‘Eat Stake’ is the most unique story I’ve read. The advanced directing is amazing and the story plot is very original and makes me feel like I’m watching a TV show. If you prefer cliche stories tho, like majority of Episode stories, i don’t think you’d be interested in it.

Also Napoleon is another great story. I love the visual background the author gives in the first episode. She really makes you feel for the mc. Story plot is very different too, and pulls you in pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Thank you for recommending @Jan2704 I will be sure to check it out :blush:

1 Like

Hey, here’s my story :blush:

It’s a mix of romance, drama and comedy in terms of genre.

Link

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5260119670718464

Also if you’re maybe looking for stories by more experienced authors (This is my first story so I’m still new to coding and all) I would recommend Ten steps to her door, Jaded Love, Finding Sunshine, Through the Worlds, The night we met, Times square, meet me at sunrise and I married a millionaire.
Let me know your thoughts if you do read any of them I would love to hear them :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re very welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is my new story if you would like to give it a read :slight_smile:

Coffee Shop Girl

Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable
 Or is she?

1 Like

I will totally check out your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have read ‘Through the Worlds’ and ‘The night we met’ I love them so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oooo I am going to check this out ryt away :star_struck:

1 Like

Maybe give mine a read? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

1 Like