Amberose's Directing and Branching Master Classes

Mmmm I think I will never see this day coming ahaha, just one thing tho. As of now I am writing this story of mine… when I have finished the first batch of episodes (meaning, three), can you proofread them? How can I upload them on the Forum, to get other feedbacks too? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. You can with send me the link to your story before it’s published or you can can just PM your script. Whatever’s easier

Sorry for the question, but… what does PM mean? I mean, it’s the acronym for which words? Excuse my ignorance but I’m Italian and I miss a few word meanings in English :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and, second question, how can I send you the link? Again, sorry for being so ignorant when it comes to all this Episode technology ahahah

1 Like

Oh sorry! It means private message. So rather than putting all the info on a thread, it will be in a small group chat type of thing

1 Like

Ahhh ok I think I have quite understood… so, I have to send you a private message going on your profile here on the Forums? The icon with the “Message” button I suppose?

1 Like

Yep that’s it. If you want to send me your script to proofread, that would be the best way

1 Like

Okay. And, how can I send it to you? Copying the link extension that is on the top of the Internet page? (sorry ahaha, idk how to say it in English, the precise word for it, I mean)

1 Like

There should be something at the bottom of your portal that you can click to get the link… Otherwise you can copy and paste it if you just want me to read the script :blush:

1 Like

Okay, when I’ll be at that point, I will send you a message so that you can guide me somehow ahahah! By the way, thank you loads! You’re really kind, I appreciate it a ton!

1 Like

No worries, you’re very welcome :smile:

1 Like

One last question… in your opinion, is it better to write in normal Limelight style than Spotlight? Is it appealing, to the readers? I’m asking you that because the Spotlight style might come off as rather simple and trivial, but giving my absent abilities in terms of directing, it works wayy better for me! What is your opinion on that? :thinking:

1 Like

It depends on the storyline. Spotlight in my opinion only suits certain storylines. I usually pick cinematics because you can always change it to spotlight from cinematic style, but you can’t change a spotlight story into a cinematic style

1 Like

Oh okay! Thank you again, when I have the first three episodes ready, I will send you a message so that you can let me know whether Spotlight might suit the storyline I’ve chosen or not :relieved:

1 Like

Sounds good :blush:

1 Like

I’ll tell you this, I honestly don’t know when I will have them ready because I’m very busy with my exams at Uni, because I’m a University student, so idk when you’ll hear again from me ahaha, not very soon I believe :grimacing::roll_eyes: in September I will be free that’s for sure, more than now anyway ahaha

1 Like

Signing up for both, thanks for this @amberose

1 Like

Awesome! No worries :smile:

@amberose
This is amazing, thank you.
I am not sure we have actually talked before though

1 Like

Aw thank you
And lol, if we haven’t before and you do sign up then we are bound to really soon :laughing:

1 Like

I have signed and I am signing up for the other form.
Lol thanks

1 Like