Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@avajosefine - Rich Girls Cry Too

• Nice intro, it’s simple, but I feel like it sort of sets a nice atmosphere with the text overlays.

• Ok, I really have a thing for like making-it-big-as-a-celebrity type of stories and even though Vera’s getting rejected in this first scene, I get the feeling I will like it.

• Ah, I was right, seeing as your text overlays carry through. They look really pro.

• Your mean girl is a red head? Woah. That’s unheard of on Episode.

• That teacher is… my idol. LOL. Seriously, she’s hilarious. And this best-list thing? Hahahaha

• The beginning of Episode 2 is literally exactly what I used to wish would happen at my school lol

• Me staying silent during the fight coz I knew it made good TV :smiling_imp: I bet that was a staged fight anyway :laughing:

• Ooops, my behavious points went down one hehehehe, I’m a rebel.

• Clara and Cecilia were still in their uniforms outside of the party? Was that supposed to be the case?

• I’m enjoying the classes lol. I know the teachers seem really strict and that speaking manners is not really something most high schoolers would be learning, but I find them entertaining. Better than skipping over them like most stories do.

• Eek, my behaviour keeps going down… Bet it will make good TV at least

• I’ve just been noticing there’s a few times you have a one on one conversation where you zoom in on one character and the person they’re talking to says one line, but you leave it zoomed in on the first character. It’s not really a big deal, but it does sort of look like you just forgot to adjust your zoom for one line lol

• How did Vera know Cecilia was swapping with Juliette’s though?

• When Vera tells the others about the principle conversation, you zoom out and there’s no table there

• Awww, I feel so sorry for Vera when her mother doesn’t support her… Even when I told the truth :sob:

• I know your story isn’t too heavy on the choices matter thing. But I notice your reader message and know they will change scenes significantly later on, I just get that vibe, so picking things like what to wear to this interview is stressing me out :grimacing:

• Wow, I didn’t expect my mum to comment on my outfit. I was stressing out over the record label lol.

• Ah, the TV show is so cute. I chose to watch it with mum

• Your message overlays were awesome. Made it really look like a social media platform with usernames like that

• Wow, now I’m wondering what would have happened on TV if I did stop the fight… :thinking:

• Should Madelaine be wearing her school uniform when they’re at the cafeteria?

• Elisa says I’m close to becoming a country star… But that’s not what I picked :no_mouth:

• Aww Winnie is such a real mum. Like she’s responsible and actually cares about Vera even if sometimes it feels like she’s being unfair. I can’t wait to see more of their relationship.

• I sensed some foreshadowing there with Madelaine outside the cafe

• Omg don’t leave it there! Damn that cliff hanger.

So like… Wow. I can’t believe this is not trending by now? I just loved it SO much shkdwkjslaks! Like SO much. It probably didn’t show enough in all my points above, but I really did love it. It just felt so refreshing to have a present parent and friends that have lives of their own and to live out my teenage dream via Vera and to have a drama story that didn’t depend on my love interest being caught hooking up with the mean girl. Like it actually felt like a proper drama story and not just a romance that’s been put into the drama genre. Idk what else to say. I just loved it :blush:

4 Likes