Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@mystique_writer - Teacher or Queen? continuation

Oh my god, I can’t believe this is complete now. Feels like just yesterday I was reviewing the first 5 episodes. You sure have been busy :laughing:

• Okay, so already for episode 6 I really have nothing to say. Everything was just… perfect? Like your directing was smooth, dialogue was natural. I just have no comments lol

• Episode 7… omigosh, I picked up on the matching outfits before Sally did lol.

• Sally’s character is done very well. Like her personality is very strong of herself.

• I liked the flashbacks. They were so cute.

• I laughed at Theo’s mention of protection hahaha

• Ooof, Sally drinking while pregnant :grimacing:

• So when I had the choice to dress like a mum or dress like a teacher for the game, there was no “are you sure?” option, which I would have preferred simply because I’m the type that tries on everything before deciding lol.

• Your cheerleaders are cute… But there’s something about the way they are scaled on the bleachers that looks off. I think the are too small on comparison to Darja. Same with Sally.

• Also Daniel was layered behind the cheerleaders hahaha. It looked like they stood on his forehead when he hugged Darja

• Loved how Sally actually stood up on her seat.

• Theo says “Not, that I mind” - you don’t need the comma in that sentence

• Nice to see my outfit choice had a nice impact though :blush:

• Do I sense something happening between Darja’s fake boyfriend and Daniel’s “pregnant” girlfriend?

• Omg I was not expecting Daniel to flirt with her while technically on a double date! Scandalous

• O M G - so much just happened within 5 lines of dialogue. So first of all General Erle thinks it would be a sin to decline the offer and second of all… it’s not a fake pregnancy, Sally just cheated. WOW. Is your story in drama? Coz if it’s not, maybe it should be haha

• Spotting during the car crash was on point.

• I really liked that the teacher-student claims are actually being looked into and investigated. Even though we all know the truth, this is realistically what would happen in this case anyway

• After the students are interviewed when they’re all outside, Candy is at the wrong layer. You’ll need to bring her forward a few

• Oh that’s rich Sally telling him to sleep in the other room because he drank

• How did Darja get in the house?

• Woah, she revealed herself??? Where will the story go from here? I’m only half way haha

• Omg Erle’s outfit looks so good!

• 7 times during one night? Oh my lord, I just choked on my drink :joy:

• Oh my goodness, Erle flirting with Sally is making me do this face: :open_mouth:

• I feel very conflicted about this sleep-with-me-one-last-time thing… I don’t know what it is about it… It’s like romantic on one hand but then on the other hand… It’s like a weird kind of bribery thing. But necessary because Theo finds them. So I’m not sure…

• Oh he wants to speed up the wedding now? Wow. I have to say this was not the direction I was expecting it to go in lol

• I laughed when Candy said Ben looked nice but not as nice as Theo. Hahahaha

• In the Christmas flashback, to the last Christmas, Darja was sitting on the bed but she was a higher layer which sort of ruined the illusion of her being at the back.

• That felt like a bit of a short episode, but I guess since it’s a Christmas special a short episode is fitting

• The king is wearing the Santa hat after the Christmas episode?

• An assassin? Geez Sally is nothing if not extra.

• When Darja and Daniel walk down the aisle, they face opposite ways once they’re at the end

• Aww I think Earle’s dying scene was beautiful. Lovely last words too.

• Oh he’s alive! Yay

• Oh yeah so what’s happening with Sally and Erle? Because they obviously had a thing but she’s busy hooking up with Daniel currently so… Is that another way to secure her money before she eventually moved on to husband number 2? Hahaha

• Erle… Loves her??? Woah. And then he died for real? Aw that’s a shame.

• Sally is a hilarious actress when she’s talking about Theo dying lol.

• Wait, did I miss something? How did he know the baby wasn’t his?

• Oh she just confessed!

• Hmmm Darja at the doctor’s office… Is she pregnant? Episode tropes would lead me to believe she is

• Aww balloon ridde is cute.

• Wow, I knew she was pregnant hehe. I was not expecting all the extra drama surrounding it though. Another plot twist.

• Alrighty, I’m choosing to be a queen.

• The spotting with the podiums and being recorded was on point.

• Oh Daniel sleeping around montage had me shook. At first I thought it was a flashback of when he was missing Darja, but then I realised he’s trying to fill the void. Aw.

• During Theo’s coronation, when you zoom in, the camera overlay moves after the zoom. It would look better if you had them move at the same time

• What! The end? So they don’t officially get back together? If I had picked Teacher, would they?

• Wow, that bonus ending was a shock too! You killed Darja hahaha :rofl:

• Just looking at the other ending and Theo says “I want the whole world to know you are mine mother”- mine should be my.

• Ok so they had that awkward situationship in both endings? I’m wondering if that was determined by points. Anyway, it was very interesting to see it as a whole now that it’s complete. Definitely in the right genre because there was tons of drama. Only a few typos and little layering errors, but everyone has that haha. Congrats on finishing it :blush:

4 Likes