Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@aprilish - Sidereal

Ahhhhh I’m so excited! I love moments like this. You were the first review I did and now you’re back being all awkwardly formal because we’re friends :kissing_heart:

• I like that you’ve given the alien MC unnatural hair colour. That’s cute.

• Oooh the lipstick!!!

• The silhouette chats gets, even though they were only there for a second, looked cool

• There was like a milli second delay where love interest wasn’t on the screen

• The space background moving is a really nice touch.

• Ummmm are Amy and Savannah meant to be related to Felix? Because their skin tone is very different to what I chose for him :grimacing:

• The way you’ve positioned Felix to look like he’s looking out of a cruise ship balcony was quite clever and I love how Dahlia appeared. If you really wanted to be extra, you could animate the water too :eyes:

• Good length for episode 1

• Ah, I can’t help but feel like there’s something off with how it looks when Felix swims over to her… I think it’s because there’s no significant difference in opacity of the ocean, so it looks like he’s head is also under water… Unless that’s what you were going for?

• Moist dress :nauseated_face:

• Ah necklace transmitters… I didn’t even notice they were all wearing the same necklaces… Don’t you wish there was at least one necklace for both male and females?

• Ok, so they are Felix’s family :grimacing: You’re really going to want to fix up that skin tone thing

• Oooh I guess I’ve got my eye on Savannah now :face_with_monocle:

• and Betty

• Damn, you spoke directly to me with that comment about author notes lol. Side note: did people really want to kill you about the ending of silhouettes?

So other than the mismatched skin tones of family members, I can’t really fault this. It’s cute. The characters are likeable and easy to ship. Plus you’ve got more than just a budding romance going on too with the scientists and other aliens on earth. I’m so keen to see where you take this. Nice job :smile:

3 Likes