Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@Katie36 - Bailey Files!

• Love the backstory with showing all the family members. Good use of spotlight

• Oh, bit short for episode one. It felt more like a prologue than an episode.

• When Briana and Courtney leave the salon, I think they need to be brought forward a layer

• I liked your outfit game with the tappables but just be wary that when I take off the outfit to try a different one, the one I was wearing doesn’t go back on the mannequin

• Briana and Tommy are at the wrong layers when they kiss :grimacing:

• I love the backgrounds in Tommy and Briana’s home. They’re so personalised.

• Use of overlays is great. Especially how you’ve done the the police briefing scene

• Episode 2 was a great length but it felt like an abrupt ending to the episode itself? I’ve also noticed that there hasn’t been many choices yet either

• Loved how you did that menu in episode 3.

• The headlights of that car pulling up at the river looked really great

• I think the swimming scene was really great but you might actually want to make the water overlay a bit more transparent and put Quinn behind it so that it looks like she is under water?

• Good on you, using the CPR animations appropriately!

• I felt the same way about ending of episode 3 as I did about 2. It’s perfect length, just abrupt.

• The DNA searching/fingerprint scanner turned out great!

• Why do I feel like Jules is poisoning Detective Jones?

• Oh yikes! I wasn’t expecting that stair case tumble. Very well directed :slight_smile:

• I appreciate you giving the option to skip that scene with the blood. Very thoughtful I watched the scene and I thought it was very creative

• So my first guess was “water” and my second was “Water” - the first one was wrong but the second one was correct. Maybe add a reader message to say that it must start with a capital letter

• Oof and now I’m stuck on the time. There’s too many ways to guess a time and too many variations. I think I’m going to have to end the review here and beg for you to give me the password lol

3 Likes