Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@lamecast88 DD: Some Sort of Love

Hey so I’m just doing the first episode, but I see you’ve published so if you want me to do the other two I can, but also you probably want me to wait so it contributes to your retention. Either way, let me know :blush:

• I really liked your intro. It was a strong start. I feel like the splashes outdid the covers if I’m honest because they stuck with the theme more so.

• When the families are standing outside the house, the grown ups look a bit too tall. I know they’re standing far in front of the house, but because there heads are higher than the balcony it throws me off a bit.

• I really like how you’ve done the dance scenes, the close ups are a really great way to include them.

• Billie’s regenning wasn’t the clear. I think instead of a fade transition, one of the other ones might work better to show a lapse of time.

• It was a little on the short side imo, but that’s supposedly a tactic for contests so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

So let me know if and when you want those other episodes reviewed, because I do want to read on and find out what happens :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes