Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

Ok, well, here we go with my Past Thoughts:

• I love the concept. It really is just a story about a middle school teacher and there’s no weird teacher/student relationships

• It at times, reminds me of Jane The Virgin with all the plot twists and turns.

• You do this thing with your zooms when there’s a classroom scene. Every time a kid talks, you zoom in on them, then reset the zoom for the next kid and zoom on them again. Idk if you know what I’m talking about, but I’ve started to see it as your signature in terms of directing .

• When I first started reading, I found it hard to remember names. I think it’s because you have so many main characters, but then your secondary characters are also pretty involved in the story too. So it’s difficult there, but I think if people binge read, it won’t be a problem. It was only because I had waiting time in between most episodes.

• I like when we are given the choice to see other people’s perspective, I always wonder what it would be like from another character’s POV.

• Also want to point out, that due to the settings, I feel like I actually end up learning a lot about a culture I’m not familiar with. This is a good drama, but it’s got a nice balance between drama and actually being educational.

I don’t really know what else to add tbh, just know that I really enjoy all the layers and drama and I think you’re doing a great job.

1 Like