Amberose's Live Thoughts on Your Stories

@mystique_writer Teacher or Queen? continuation

Sorry it took me a little while to get back to this! Since now you have 5 episodes, I’m just going to go from 3-5…

• I’m a little confused at why there was a whole scene with the barista if the meeting’s location was going to be changed anyway…

• Ok, so I got a phone call when the interview was starting, so when I open the app back up, now Darja and Daniel are in the wrong zone… Not sure if it’s just a glitch because I answered my phone…

• Well now after the zoom in, they’ve moved back to their spots…

• It feels kinda random that Darja goes with him to the lake.

• Theo needs to be scaled a wee bit smaller when he’s on that island bit.

• Feels even more random for Darja to be there now that Daniel’s whole family is there…

• I love the promise of an explanation in the next episode because I am still terribly confused… That’s Darja’s son now?

• Can I just say, I love that she’s reading and sitting on the table? In all the time I’ve been on episode, I’ve never seen them sit like that. It’s refreshing. Looks cool.

• Wait, they have their first kiss after A YEAR!? Wow, that’s a long time to wait haha

• Your zooms on the 5th flashback were fantastic. Great directing there.

• When young Daniel says “that was awesome” after they do it, young Darja, is still doing the kiss dip animation so it looks kinda weeird. Make sure you have her doing like shiftweight or idle animation instead.

• Together almost three years and never used protection?! Gah, this annoys me to no end! Please edit this some way. It might sound silly, but if younger readers are reading this, they might get the impression that they don’t need protection, when it’s actually super important!

• So the flashback episode was very long - though I don’t think you need to be sorry about that, no one is going to complain that it’s longer than usual - but it felt a little rushed at the end. After Darja almost dying, it felt like it was on fast forward. the first 2 flashbacks I was still confused at, but now at the end of the episode I feel like I understand a lot more.

• There’s a few layering issues in the garden scene, mostly in zone 3 with the tree that looks like it should be in front but isn’t.

• The choice to pick the students’ personality is interesting. I’ve never seen that before. Very good job.

• I don’t have much to add for episode 5 - with the choices for which student to pick and what not, it made the whole episode a decent length, so nice job. I definitely have a better understanding of the whole Teacher or Queen thing now, as that was what really confused me before hahaha

1 Like